Calling all Torontonains, ontarians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah it is we chase polar bears around and send the canadain gesse south in winter and welcome them back in summer u know :hug:

Smiley, I enjoy your way with words (your quite the cunning-linguist):up: . I think he is going for some kind of Canadian-stereotype reference there.
Either that or it is so obscure a lyrical U2 reference, the song has not been written yet.
Peace Smiley, no offence meant by this post, just groaning humour I hope!
Cheers,

what's a job? is that a canadian term? :scratch:

Mia, you're too funny... :lmao:

:heart:

But on a more serious note, with the economy the way it is, soon enough jobs might as well be a Canadian thing... :hmm: Maybe i should move to Toronto!!! No wait, Canada is even colder than CT, i don't thing i can survive in colder conditions...

Mia i have the utmost respect for you being brave enough to move to Rufallo... :hug:

2 pics i'm in at the pub and you think i could open my eyes for one of them? what a drunk...at least my hat looks good...great pics and a super night...just makes you salivate for september..thanks !!!

I think you were drunk when you chose that name :doh:. Anyone know if you can change usernames on this site? I think it is impossible, so he (and I ) are probably out of luck. Just to be clear, we are both very hetorsexual..honestly, and we do have independant thought patterns too :D.
Anyways, is anyone going this Saturday to R+R Heaven? Let us know,
Cheers,

I think you were drunk when you chose that name :doh:. Anyone know if you can change usernames on this site? I think it is impossible, so he (and I ) are probably out of luck. Just to be clear, we are both very hetorsexual..honestly, and we do have independant thought patterns too :D.
Anyways, is anyone going this Saturday to R+R Heaven? Let us know,
Cheers,

Well, at least you know. Cari and I are still undecided.

I'll be there.

after careful consideration...and after carefully weighing all of the pros and cons..(it took a nano-second) i have changed my username. the "rdy4thrst" you all know and love..or more likely have no clue about....is no more..well actually i didn't change it..it happened through the grace of god..or someone of equal power...thanks..oh and unico...i dig chics

Ohh ohh i see myself in 1:23 and i also see the gang and i see cruzila shaking her paws :)

Awesome work guys.

Are you going to do a picnic in july/august

thanks bunches for posting the vid Brady! it was definitely an awesome night!! you all did a great job with the new stuff :)

you better believe that my tailfeathers were shankn as well.

I was watching the stage so i missed watching your tail feathers

yay, i see my girls!!! :wave:

Brady you guys did a great job with the new songs!! :hyper:

I can't wait to be allowed to travel so i can go see Elevation again....

:up::heart: Great vid! Loved the new stuff :D

(I can see myself far too much in this vid :lol: There are definitely disadvantages to being tall and loving to rock out up front :wink:)

nice job..what a great show that was..thanks for footage Brady...saw glimpses of myself during magnificent and some others...now i have the proof in need that you stepped on my hand..lol.J...thanks again!!!:up:

bitchin' vid! thanks for sharing. that was an excellent show, you guys rocked the house. the new stuff is sounding awesome.

you better believe that my tailfeathers were shankn as well.

(I can see myself far too much in this vid :lol: There are definitely disadvantages to being tall and loving to rock out up front :wink:)

:drool::drool:
i'm envious of the band that gets to look down and see you two hot ladies shakin' it the whole night!!!!

Back
Top Bottom