Calling all Torontonains, ontarians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 - rdy4thdl
2 - unico - with her gang for her birthday - how many candles on the cake (pm me)
3 - lucky charms
4 - cruzila
5 - BonosBaby12
6 - smileymbcastard
7 - Jive Turkey - iffy bu tmight snow up
8 - nameless person with guest 9u know who you are)
9 - cydewaze
10 - Mrs Edge
11 - AliEnvy

We really have a party shaping up :hyper:

1 - rdy4thdl
2 - unico - with her gang for her birthday - how many candles on the cake (pm me)
3 - lucky charms
4 - cruzila
5 - BonosBaby12
6 - smileymbcastard
9 - cydewaze
10 - Mrs Edge
11 - AliEnvy

We really have a party shaping up :hyper:

if you have never been to a gta Elevation show, the crazy cashews add up to a heck of alot more then will actually come into this thread, always a party with the u2gta crowd this will be no exception Im sure, I think I even saw that Arun was attending:drool:

if you have never been to a gta Elevation show, the crazy cashews add up to a heck of alot more then will actually come into this thread, always a party with the u2gta crowd this will be no exception Im sure, I think I even saw that Arun was attending:drool:

Im just head counting now for the dinner. A friend of mine knows the owner of the Keating Channel Pub so if we can work in some more folks the owner said he would keep the whole place reserved for us u2 fans. So come on folks stop being lazy and commit to dinner

smiley,

I would say alot of people will loosely commit - especially if coming in from out of the GTA...really depends...I'm just saying....not speaking.....:D

Hi everyone - so great to see interest in this show.

Look forward to seeing you and celebrating Unico's (aka sexy boots) b-day.

:hmm: what to wear, what to wear...

MiaTHUNDER in TO?? Count me in. :rockon:

:fuckyeah: time to par-tay!!

Hey, Mia! My birthday is 10 days after yours! :hmm:

I wonder if April Birthday Girls get to request a song.....:hmm:

I wonder too...

2 - unico - with her gang for her birthday - how many candles on the cake

i'll be 28 candles young :)

looking forward to what promises to be an awesome night!

Dinner sounds great! I'll be there with a fellow fanatic (he's not on this site, so we can call him "rdy4thshffl" if we want...he'll effing kill me when I tell him about this moniker but wtf). So is the plan too make it for the Killers tribute, or just shoot for 10:30? Also, anyone know of a cheap hotel close by (not "by-the-hour" cheap- but not the Royal York either)?
Also, have we included the band and crew in the invite for dinner (if logistically possible for them)...Brady?
Cheers,

1 - rdy4thdl
2 - rdy4thshffl
3 - unico - with her gang for her birthday - how many candles on the cake (pm me)
4 - lucky charms
5 - cruzila
6 - BonosBaby12
7 - smileymbcastard
8 - Jive Turkey - iffy bu tmight snow up
9 - nameless person with guest 9u know who you are)
10 - cydewaze
11 - Mrs Edge
12 - AliEnvy

Dinner sounds great! I'll be there with a fellow fanatic (he's not on this site, so we can call him "rdy4thshffl" if we want...he'll effing kill me when I tell him about this moniker but wtf). So is the plan too make it for the Killers tribute, or just shoot for 10:30? Also, anyone know of a cheap hotel close by (not "by-the-hour" cheap- but not the Royal York either)?
Also, have we included the band and crew in the invite for dinner (if logistically possible for them)...Brady?
Cheers,

Brady's mail box is full but i would love to have them in as well.

I am booking the interference table for 8:00 pm so i guess we will be leaving at about 9:30 for the show we might get a bit of the killers :wave:

I shall be formally calling the Keating to make the booking on the 27th March 2009

just cleared my IM box! haha

Not sure if we can make dinner but if it is close, we could possibly drop in for a drink or 2 :beer::drool:

Keating pub is marked by the A and Sound academy is by the POlson Street Park so its not that far

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=keating+pub+&sll=43.643653,-79.346437&sspn=0.026087,0.075788&ie=UTF8&ll=43.64297,-79.346437&spn=0.026087,0.075788&output=embed&s=AARTsJqLdal0WLwlIUluNKQfLoIEweCaew"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=keating+pub+&sll=43.643653,-79.346437&sspn=0.026087,0.075788&ie=UTF8&ll=43.64297,-79.346437&spn=0.026087,0.075788" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

IM going to call up thge Keating today and make the reservation for dinner our tentaive dinner guest list is

1 - rdy4thdl
3 - lucky charms
4 - cruzila
5 - BonosBaby12
6 - smileymbcastard
9 - cydewaze
10 - Mrs Edge
11 - AliEnvy

We just got back from rehearsal...I am proud to announce we will be performing 6 songs from No Line on the Horizon....

Back
Top Bottom