Calling all JT family and anyone else who is hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So TheEdge U2JT and I were thinking about how much fun it would be to have another dinner night with everyone. There is a place we like called Angelo and Vinci's that would be perfect. It's great italian food and its a big place with lots of crazy shit on the walls, nice atmosphere. Plus the food is the shiznit. We were thinking about Sat Dec. 16th. So who's in? !

DOH !
MR BAW called it, they are all booked up, but Im sure with me being in the industry I can find us a place just as great. I'd say my place, but on a saturday night, haha, no way, way too crowded and uncomfortable. I'll post some suggestions soon and I guess we can all vote on it.

oh yeah, and Im gonna need a headcount so everyone let me know who's in when you get a chance, but better sooner than later. Or else

This might be us..........................

chop.jpg

Last edited:
OMG I love that Christmas Story! And at this shindig of yours can we please sing Christmas carols like during that scene at the Chinese place in the movie? Please? :beg: "fa ra ra ra ra....ra ra...ra...ra"

:lmao:

:yes: :up: THAT song! I love it!! :lmao: It's not easy to sing like that either!

Not sure about me, depends on where you guys end up going and how our trip back from Hawaii goes the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom