California Meet Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadioSweetheart

The Fly
Califorina Meet Up

All Califorinans and other who want to come let's do a meet up somewhere sometime!!!

I am up for anything anytime anywhere :sexywink:

:laugh: thanks for moving the thread I realised after I posted it I was wrong to put it there

WHEN??? Mr BAW!!!

Anyothers wanna meet up???

Whoooohoooo lets do it guys! I have been talking about a Northern Cali meet-up forever...so lets plan something?!!!!!

I wanna to do it and I can meet up anyday or time before March 22nd. After that though my schedule is going to be crazy, I could meet after 3/22 but it will be hard to fit into my schedule :wink:

Sicy said:
SAN FRAN PLEASE :angry:

if you guys do choose to meetup in our fair city, make sure to look up zoo station:

in march, we have a gig on the 17th of course!! last year's st. patty's day show was a blast......and we're playing the same venue this year -- the last day saloon.

zoostation-online.com

california_mike said:

if you guys do choose to meetup in our fair city, make sure to look up zoo station:

in march, we have a gig on the 17th of course!! last year's st. patty's day show was a blast......and we're playing the same venue this year -- the last day saloon.

zoostation-online.com

That would be awesome to do a meetup at the show but I found out that my sister has her final that night :grumpy: unless of course I decided to drive myself there and get a hotel room

(my mom gave me permission to go but only with my sister and if she cant go I can go by myself just as long as I get a room so I am wake while driving) :laugh:

Well, for any So. Cal's in the L.A. area, I may as well plug my U2 tribute band as well. We're The Joshua Tree and we are in the works to hook up a gig on St. Patty's Day at the Hard Rock Cafe in Huntington Beach. If there is a change in the venue or date, I'll let everyone know because the deal isn't finalized yet. There's also another U2 Tribute here called Propaganda and they will be playing the Hard Rock in L.A. on Sunset on that day as well. I know some of you have seen them already, so may I suggest you give us a try. I promise you will not be dissapointed. I'll make an offical announcement on this forum once our date and venue are solid. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there's another U2 Tribute on the scene in L.A.

Jason.

Hey 'yall...we will come to SF...we like the Embassy Suites, Red Roof Inn just south of the airport...Radio, even though we hardly know you, you can stay with BAW and I, if you wish....we need to know who would be interested in hooking up, when, what are we gonna do and where....

Who's in charge????????? Then we can set a date..hopefull a Friday, Sat. deal......

Mr. BAW

Okay lets first decide what weekends we have free!! I am thinking a Fri to Sat deal would be perfect bc it wont be to hard for people to meet.

I am thinking the meet up could take place on either March 4-6th or March 12th-13th or March 19th-20th???

psst March 12th-13th would be cool bc that is Adam's bday weekend :lol:

Okay I checked with sister and the 3/12-13 is a go for us!!!

Sicy, soulful, martha, are you all game for that weekend???

*is looking for things to do and seeing if a trib band is performing

:up:

so.calirs... call it a road trip, and i'm in! :up:

ps. that's the weekend after my b-day.

:applaud:

Okay, we're in for that weekend...so we'll call this the Lord Clayton/Soulfulmofo birthday celebration/roadtrip/Interland get-together!!!

Sicy...U2SJ...are you in???

too bad I am planning on being in the bay area in the Summer for my nephew's birth otherwise I would love to be there in March. I spent St Patty's day in the bay area two years ago, I loved it ! :D have fun.

i will be in So Cal in 2005. :sexywink:

Daafish and I are in !!!!!! :hyper:

Radio, maybe you should tell the BAW's who you are..... ;)

Justified said:
too bad I am planning on being in the bay area in the Summer for my nephew's birth otherwise I would love to be there in March. I spent St Patty's day in the bay area two years ago, I loved it ! :D have fun.

i will be in So Cal in 2005. :sexywink:

:(

Last St. Patty's was quite a time though, wasn't it? :wink:

yes it was, you and rick will not have to worry about me trying to break into your bedroom nor will you have to worry about me getting you to the car rental drop off place in one piece. :sexywink:

Justified said:
yes it was, you and rick will not have to worry about me trying to break into your bedroom nor will you have to worry about me getting you to the car rental drop off place in one piece. :sexywink:

I know about the room noise...EVERYONE !!! justified was shit-faced drunk and tried to get into MY room last year in 'Vegas"...if I had only known! :sexywink:

re: the rental car trip---all I hear is the CHiP's them song!!! :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom