California Meet Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justified said:
hey i wasn't shit-faced! :madspit: just a wee bit intoxicated. i have Kevin AKA PUBCRAWLER to thank for that! :wink:

Kevin said you stripped him of his wallet and tossed it out at the Harley Davidson shop! :lol: with his room key! WENCH!!!!

Don't you miss us????????????????????????????? :drunk:

did I tell you I had a cousin in GA?????? :)

Last edited:
and if I hear about your Mayretta cousin again, i will....

:laugh: yes that I did. I wanted to provide a source of entertainment for the both us that evening. Driving around aimlessly searching for a wallet in Vegas at God knows what time is always pure fun. :sexywink: especially when the other party is shit-faced. hahaha!

Last edited:
Justified said:

nor will you have to worry about me getting you to the car rental drop off place in one piece. :sexywink:

:lmao:

Hey...you got me there on time despite the fact you were up all night helping Elevation with their equipment...hehehe :wink: :up:

You kicked ass Ms. Iris!!!

haha oh that is right. Apparently hanging out with guys named Kevin causes you too loose sleep and drive all over the place in Vegas. :laugh:

thanks Char, you kick ass too! :wink:

Char kicks all ass but MINE!!!! :madspit:

OK San Fran...if we can put up a party like we did last year in Las Vegas.....its a go! can someone find an Irish pub? I know of that English pub in Half-Moon Bay but that could be one- hellluva drive DUI......!!! something in San Mateo, Redwood City, Burlingame...

I still have my Bailey's hat from Vegas.....!

Last edited:
So far we have 6 people coming that are inter's, waiting on word from 2 more inter's!!!

Looked into tribute bands and didnt find anyone that is playing then so we will have to think of something else!!

:hmm:

*is assuming everyone there will over 21 right??

I am sure there are some Irish pubs in Burlingame (which is closer to me ;) ) But I dont mind driving to the city to meet you guys.

The southside is fine with us; we know that area - BAW's don't need to see the city anymore than we already have. we just wanna hang out with you No. CA guys/gals!

Maybe we just set that weekend aside and see how all this pans out...sometimes the best plans are those that aren't made or some confucism-similar to that!!! :yes:

If these dates are good for everyone, BAW's will make flight plans....I don't like to drive any more than I have to, I typlically do over 500 per week anyway!!

I'm 50-50 right now. It would be a fun road trip, but that weekend is the one right before parent conferences, which usually finds me writing report cards. We'll see.

I'm down for staying out of the city. I like to park.

Who are you, Radio?

i MAY be going to san fran during my springbreak (which is a different time from when you guys are meeting up). me and my friend are thinking about moving there after college (her for grad school, me to get the hell out of where i live) :)

I'n in..woohooo! I got chitfaced 2 years at Ireland's 32 and made the band there play a U2 song..:lol: SO i'm bound to pop up and represent Central Cali!

BEWARE OF THE POPTART!!! muhahahahaha!!!

fyi --

there's a few more you've left off....one is johnny foleys (on o'farrell -- near union sq (and all the cool shops))...and i only mention it because, at the moment, zoo station is scheduled to play a kinda of a secret (well, its a "we're not putting it on our website" type of secret) pre-st. patty's day show there on saturday, march 13....

i'll double check to ensure we are indeed playing it.....but just wanted to throw that out there....

mike
zoo station

RadioSweetheart said:
My finding's in Bars/Pub's:

O'Reilly's Irish Pub & Restaurant

Wilde Oscar's

Scruffy Murphy's Irish Pub

Ireland's 32

The Dubliner

Pat O'Shea's Mad Hatter

*those be all the bar/pubs/clubs with Irish theme in San Fran!!!!

:hyper: oh that would be great to see you guys play :hyper:

btw you guys didnt tell me I spelled "CALIFORNIA" wrong!! :mad: :eek:

RadioSweetheart said:
:hyper: oh that would be great to see you guys play :hyper:

btw you guys didnt tell me I spelled "CALIFORNIA" wrong!! :mad: :eek:

Its just one of those things that we've come to expect! :lol:

In a few days, we should do a roll-call to see who's kidding about going and those who are serious.... :)

Iluvlarrymullen pm me before you come and I'll give you my number. We can go out to lunch or drinks or something!

that would be fun sicy :). I'll let you know when we go, I'm sure we'll get up there eventually maybe in the summer if we can't make it during spring break, depends on when my friend can afford it

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. Where the hell have I been? I forgot about this thread!!! YES I AM IN TOO GUYS!!!
I really really think we should meet up in SF at a ZooStation show! I have seen them 5 or 6 times now (and am going this Friday and next Saturday as well :hyper: ) and trust me when I say, a meet-up at one of their shows would be just incredible!!!
I'm in for whatever date you guys choose... I will be there!:yes:
Cant wait to meet everyone!!!! :dance:
ZooStation whooohooo!!!! :dance::dance:

Mike - I see you online right now! :wave:
I am so excited to see you guys this Friday at the Tavern! I'm bringing along some friends who have never seen you and we are all looking forward to it!!!
Can we get Unforgettable Fire into Spanish Eyes again perhaps? :hyper:

Okay for the people staying overnight in San Fran, which Hotel are you staying in? bc it would be cool if we all were staying in the same one :wink:

I consulted with my designated driver and totally in.This really should be fun..heehee.Maybe i can do my rendition of WOWY:lol:Keep me posted peeps!Whatever happens and this happens email me through chsndabudcar8@yahoo.com....Thank You Drive Through!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom