British U2 fans!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Points to location, I'm British too!

So, just to pry into your private life the rockin edge, what is it that you don't like about the US? Or is it just that it's not 'home'?

the rockin edge said:
English but not lving in England anymore:| I moved to :madspit:Iowa, US with my family when I was 11, Now thinking about moving back :D

I'll trade you! Except I really don't want to live in Iowa.

meegannie said:

I'll trade you! Except I really don't want to live in Iowa.

yeah, you definately don't want to live in Iowa :wink:

TheQuiet1 said:
So, just to pry into your private life the rockin edge, what is it that you don't like about the US? Or is it just that it's not 'home'?

that and I dislike this state more than the country, if I lived somewhere else here I might like it alot more but I guess I like the english "way of life" better. It's closer to europe too (holidays)

Eh up me ducks!

Tilli reprezentin' the Stoke massive here. I think I may be the only one from Stoke. Or at least the only one who'll admit to it.

woo someone from the midlands! is stoke in the midlands? or is it just outside? i dunno, oh well u r kind of nearby anyway!

Yeah - Stoke is in the Midlands - about 40 miles or so from Brum. We get Bob Warman on Central News just like you!

1stepcloser said:
haha i saw him out shopping once, strange.....lol

is stoke any good? never been there myself

I am afraid you are not missing much never having been to Stoke.
Hope all is ok in Brum as I have just got back from visiting friends and saw that you have had a tornado!

He everyone..i am nowhere near England, Scotland or Wales:wink: but i will hopefully be going to Bristol uni in September depending on my results coming up...but i would love to get to know some U2 fans over there.

Tilli said:

I am afraid you are not missing much never having been to Stoke.
Hope all is ok in Brum as I have just got back from visiting friends and saw that you have had a tornado!

yeh that tornado was madness! my mate lived right by the area that got hit, and i went to his house last week and i saw an uprooted tree, crazy.

i'm not gonna be in brum much longer though as i'm going to Leeds uni in september...can't wait!

bammo2 said:
I'm from the midlands too - mansfield, in notts :wave:

Eh up fellow Midlander. I lived your way up until a month ago (well, Derby is sort of your way!).

Love the Avatar by the way!

Bath? There is a town called Bath?

Well.... British U2 fans..... hmmm.... welll :hmm:

Mmm.... now I am thinking about taking a bath with a hot English girl... :drool:

Now THAT would be a great location, as far as I am concerned :yes:

chickadee said:

Nope, no chance at all ;) I'm on the opposite coast!

:wave: Any chance you live near Fife then? This post is a couple months late, but yours caught my eye. I would love to get to know some true U2 fans from round this area...the only hardcore U2 fan I know in Fife is a bit of a knobber :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom