Bono in Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
jamila..youre friend knows bono!? SWEET!
See you there Jcoster!
I have no idea where everyone is lining up though! And i wanna get there early so i can get a good standing position :D

6th and Arch Street.

Last edited:
U2Girl416 said:
I completely forgot about tickets going on sale :sigh:

U2Girl416, pm me when you can.

I might have access to an extra pair of tix but I first have to get the tix. :wink:

If I do end up with an extra pair of tix and you can definitely make it to the ceremony, then I'll see if we can work something out.

Both my friend and I got a pair of tix so there might be an extra one or two.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

You are all so lucky to have tickets to this event. I am so jealous! Those of us left here surfing the crack will be counting on your personal reviews ok? :wink:

And Jamila DOES rock!! :hug:

I'm so excited!!:happy:
I know its near to impossible but how awesome would it be if by some miracle we all met Bono?

^ well... that's because you have some EXCITING AWESOMENESS happening in your life!!!!! :hyper:

it's all good. patti will take pics for you. i won't. i'll prob be too busy running away just like i did last time :sigh:

unico said:
^ well... that's because you have some EXCITING AWESOMENESS happening in your life!!!!! :hyper:

it's all good. patti will take pics for you. i won't. i'll prob be too busy running away just like i did last time :sigh:

That is most definitely true!!!! eeeeeeek! :hyper:

Awwwww if you get close enough then don't run away! :no: Need to recruit somebody to see that you stay in one place :giggle:

I can't wait to see the pictures! :hyper:

I'm thinking I get out of class at 11:20 and can get there around 12:30 or 1 (haven't actually looked into the phily end of transportation once I get off septa), so I might as well...anyone else going to be there that early? I'm so excited to meet you all and maybe, just maybe, Bono....

:hyper:

Is anyone staying in a hotel? My hubbie and I are going home right after, to expensive to stay over.

What does one wear to an event like this, do you go casual since we're standing? :huh:

nope, I have school the next day unfortunately.
But my mom told me that if it rains the standing people cant go because they only have enough room inside for the seated. So HOPEFULLY that wont be the case.

Uh, i think I'm wearing my Red shirt. Especially since we'll be waiting outside and stuff its best to go comfortable.

JCOSTER said:

Not at all impossible. Never say never.

I would wear whatever you feel comfortable in, JCOSTER.

Don't overdress - business casual would be most appropriate probably.

I still don't know what I'm wearing.

:bonodrum: :hi5:

Jamila said:

I would wear whatever you feel comfortable in, JCOSTER.

Don't overdress - business casual would be most appropriate probably.

I still don't know what I'm wearing.

:bonodrum: :hi5:

I think I'm going with my One tee, It's probably going to be cooler so it may change. :huh:

BTW: What time are you getting there, earlier than 4:30?

JCOSTER said:
Is anyone staying in a hotel? My hubbie and I are going home right after, to expensive to stay over.

What does one wear to an event like this, do you go casual since we're standing? :huh:

I'm thinking I'll wear one of my Edun shirts and some sort of non-jean pants that allow me to wear comfy shoes.

unico said:
^ omg if we met that would totally make my day!!! patti and i might be there that early. we're hard core!!!! \m/

We should find a street corner to meet on...I've only got one ticket so I'll be terribly bored waiting for 6 hours alone, though I'll probably bring reading of some sort.

Varitek said:

We should find a street corner to meet on...I've only got one ticket so I'll be terribly bored waiting for 6 hours alone, though I'll probably bring reading of some sort.

Agreed.

JCOSTER said:

So basically what time should I be there to get a good "standing spot?"

I'm posting right now from my blackberry, I'm currently # 43 in line.

:wink:

:lol: this reminds me of the tour. :drool:

ramblin rose said:

I'm posting right now from my blackberry, I'm currently # 43 in line.

:wink:

:lol: this reminds me of the tour. :drool:

lmao you scared me for a split second [slightly tired]
I know! It's going to be like GA and Im so excited!!!!!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

lmao you scared me for a split second [slightly tired]
I know! It's going to be like GA and Im so excited!!!!!

I really can't say exactly when we will be there, JCOSTER.

That depends if the friends that we're supposed to meet up with privately will have time to visit with us in the morning or early afternoon.

But we'll be in the area by noon. :sexywink:

i got my tickets for standing today :D
But it says on the return address send back in 5 days
whats that supposed to mean!?!??!

I got mine today too

The send back thing is for the post office or whatever - it means if the recipient doesn't get them. But you did!!

Cameras are definitely allowed by the way. Don't remember about water bottles. No food.

Back
Top Bottom