Belfast N.I. U2 fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Come one, there's bound to a few of us other than the two I'm aware of.:wink:

:lol: I was born there but now I live on the other side of the planet, Zero.

:hyper: Guess who is having a nice warm Chrissie :drool:

Tania said:
:lol: I was born there but now I live on the other side of the planet, Zero.

:hyper: Guess who is having a nice warm Chrissie :drool:

Lucky you.:wink:

^ northern ireland

I'll be pay a visit to you next summer -- in middle August, probably

YO!

I'm from NI - Omagh for anyone who knows our backward little place!!

I spent the last four years at college in Belfast so I know it very well too and was born in Dublin so rather like the tune I'm North and South of the River in effect!

email me at bmmullin@gmail.com or PM me!!!

Will you guys want to write me all the "must see" of Belfast & NI?

I'll be there in a few months and I don't want to miss anything!! So I am starting planning really in advance!

Thanks a lot.

Haha im the brother of said thread starter, but currently living in Bristol England...due home in another 2 weeks though:D

Lady Luck your coming to Belfast?:ohmy:

Sorry for my surprise, i am always a little surprised when people have an interest in coming here:wink:

LJT said:
Haha im the brother of said thread starter, but currently living in Bristol England...due home in another 2 weeks though:D

Lady Luck your coming to Belfast?:ohmy:

Sorry for my surprise, i am always a little surprised when people have an interest in coming here:wink:

I'd love to... and a month ago I was sure I was going to do it... But now the situation's changed and I dunno if I'll be able to come there :sad: !

Well if you do come in August, there is the Vital Festival in Belfast...some good bands will be playing!

lady luck said:
wow! I'll keep them in mind! When exactly?

Ah think it is the second last week of August...Franz Ferdinand with the Scissor Sisters, headlined the first day last year, which was the one i went to, previous year had Ash, The Darkness:| and the White Stripes Headlining..so the bands do generally be of a high standard.

Hey ZD, I might be going to Ireland in a few years.

If I'm going to be around belfast, I'll let you know.

Wow, I can't imagine what I will be like then....... :hmm:

Are you a Canadian or did you move to Canada?

If you are a Canadia....why the hell did you want to come here?:p

I'm Canadian. :)

I came over with a Canadian university program to study the peace process and the troubles for my minor in sociology. I really loved living in Dublin and Belfast, and got to meet some pretty incredible people. :)

*bump*

Are there anymore fans from NI in general?

It gets lonely:p

So 4 months it took me to see this. I lived towards the Twinbrook area for a while, then we decided to pick up sticks and live in Hillsborough with the sheep. Can be infrequently seen in the vicinity of the Limelight/Aunty Annie's if you look hard enough though! :wink:

It's nice to know there are actually people who like them living in Belfast! According to my sister (Queen's student) they get a pretty frosty reception amongst the students in particular :huh: Every time I talk to people about U2, they prattle on about how they hate Bono and don't trust my judgement on anything thereafter...

Hey well im sister to thread starter and LJT
All like U2!

Actually there isn't really anyone from NI on interference, glad to see some though :)

From my own experiences, the average person who, through either misfortune or design, happens to live in or around Belfast and her environs, nominally (supposedly perhaps) isn’t aware of the lad's long and distinguished career. Needless to say however, this in no way justifies their passively demonic, if not wholly ridiculous, musical leanings. :wink:

Luckily though, I did hear ‘Zooropa’ in its entirety whilst drinking at ‘Auntie Annie’s’ a couple of months ago. So, I think we can safely assume that there are a few of us, although how many, I could never say.

(I have to admit that my first post in this thread makes little to no sense.)

Last edited:
:wave:

Belfawst (I live in Botanic) :up:

Maddie, I miss you around these parts. Don't get to post here often myself though because we had our laptop tea leafed a while back. :rage:

3 out of the actual 10 people from here who have posted in this thread are members of my family:wink:

We're going to take over Interference....regime change and all that:cool:

Back
Top Bottom