BAW's Welcome Abel & Rono - You're Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to let y'all know I was orginally planning on coming up there for the gathering. Unfortunately I came down with a pretty harsh flu :sad: I'm sorry Abel. I hope y'all have a great time though!

Carek1230 said:
20. Karen
that's the number I was looking for,.,,20-25 peeps..

OK, honor system, everyone watch their bills because I'm not sure that they'll split,,maybe, but who knows...I do know that with a large party they will charge an 18% tax...

Everyone drive careful, watch the weather and do not RUSH...we will be there...7 p.m.

Huddle%20153.jpg

...off topic, but did you guys know that USC and Texas will be at Disneyland today?........:D

....ok, back to the game.....

RedrocksU2 said:
...off topic, but did you guys know that USC and Texas will be at Disneyland today?........:D

....ok, back to the game.....
Talking about games,...:| We bought hockey tickets for the Dallas stars vs Anaheim mighty :lol: ducks

Last edited:
we are packed and ready to go! just printed out my boarding pass :hyper:

next time i log in to interference will be from the BAWs house :D

:wave:

Mr. BAW said:
Nah, she's a tough nut, she can post...just like that FORMER poster who kept telling me for 2 years that Oklahoma was the team to beat....:lol:

dommer will see the way of the Trojan beat-down...:|

My sister came to SD from Portland and is at the Oregon - Oklahoma game right now! The blimps keep going voer the house!

jsandys said:
Billy, Andrew and I are planning to make the El Torito event! I could really use a margarita right now (oops, it's only 7:30 in the morning - DARN!). We won't be able to make Disneyland - no passes and we'll be at friends in 1000 Oaks for New Year's!

See everyone on Friday!
Jan

I didn't know you were dropping by :wink: (I'm in T.O.)

Too bad this gathering is so far from me :(
And we may go to Disneyland next week, possibly during the week. We have passes and like to avoid huge crowds. And Sunday & Monday are blackout days for us.

Have fun :wave:

redkat said:
Lila it's not that far really!!

pretty pleeeaaasseeee!!!

I don't even have a passport to get into Orange County. I'm afraid it's quite a distance to drive to be partying for hours, and then to drive all the way home. And on top of that, if Maddy wanted to go, she'd be bored while everyone is yakking and drinking. Plus she doesn't eat anything at El Torito. Maybe you should all just come to the El Torito near me - it's about a mile away. What do you think, BAWS + 20? :lmao:

oh well...another time, another place

Back
Top Bottom