BAW's Welcome Abel & Rono - You're Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DeadMansParty said:
what time is disneyland? The Lovely Melissa and I might be abel ( pun intended) to make it.

:laugh: :hyper:

what time does disneyland open?

ABEL said:

what time does disneyland open?

on jan. 1st, d-land opens at 8am closes at 12am

get there early or buy your tixs ahead of time. it may become full and stop selling tickets. it happened yesterday.

Mr. BAW said:
Well hello...would you like to join us?

:wave: I'd love to join ya'll as I'm so happy for Lizzie and would love to meet her boyfriend....but I'm much too far away.

However, I'll be waiting for the post party pictures. :yes:

I didn't think Disneyland ever stopped selling tickets and letting people in due to crowd control! I have been there at times when people were shoulder to shoulder like sardines and thinking that they really SHOULD only permit a certain number of people into the park. It get ridiculous spending a major part of your day waiting in lines--for rides, for food and drinks, in stores, and restroom lines. MOST ESPECIALLY when they keep raising their entrance fees! So I am glad to hear that they have in fact done this. :up:

margaritas.jpg

....:drool:

ok, so it looks like I might be able to meet you guys there, how late is everyone staying, im not sure if updates have been made, but its at El Torito at what time again?

DeadMansParty said:
ok, so it looks like I might be able to meet you guys there, how late is everyone staying, im not sure if updates have been made, but its at El Torito at what time again?

Scroll up a bit, all the info's in the thread right where your dad put it, DMP!! :lol:

Billy, Andrew and I are planning to make the El Torito event! I could really use a margarita right now (oops, it's only 7:30 in the morning - DARN!). We won't be able to make Disneyland - no passes and we'll be at friends in 1000 Oaks for New Year's!

See everyone on Friday!
Jan

Back
Top Bottom