BAW's Welcome Abel & Rono - You're Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
Do you eat a lot? :|

Bring ur driver license...you may be my Designated Driver on the night of ur party...unless you started drinking in the past year...:no:

now i can't even drink at my party :grumpy:

not that i was going to drink a lot anyway :wink:

no driving on california highways :no: :yikes:

ABEL said:

yeah, we have the crappest drivers in the world here, Im looking into a taxi right now, cause Im gonna head downtown for a little holiday beers.

ABEL said:

I thought alcohol never touched ur lips.......if I'm mistaken, I'm sorry...but that's ok, I can bounce off the curbs with the best of 'em! :yes:

DeadMansParty said:
I just got Carlos with the Napoleon Dynamite Soundboard!

:lmao: Hahahahaha.......Ron and I used to do that. My sister and I watched Napoleon when we were stuck inside in Portland on Sunday. Funny movie, classic...great lines!

Hey DMP I called your phone from the show Monday night! :wink:

Mr. BAW said:
OK....Abel and Rono Meet and Greet

El Torito Restaurant (at the Block)
3520 The City Way
Orange, CA

7 p.m. I've reserved an area for 20-25 people...I've got a Credit card on file...I need solid confirmations of "yes, I/We will" or "No"

Please RSVP this thread by 12/28.....

Also consider Disneyland for 01/01/06...first thing in the A.M. from what I've been instructed by Boss Lady...:)

OK I am correct that this is on DECEMBER 30th? That would be a Rono and ABEL Meet and Greet in addition to a BIRTHDAY Gathering?!!!

Count me in....me, my sister, my friend Adriana and probably 2 other friends. Also, Janelle and Chica will be there.

No Disneyland for me as I have other plans for New Years. :crazy: :drunk:

Thanks for arranging this Mr BAW! :hug:

So far, so good,,,I'll tally after this weekend and then again by next Thursday...thanks folks....and yes, bring a friend..I made reservations for 20-25 and I don't think Abel knows that many people..

Martha? Icelle? NB crusader? Deep? anyone? anyone?

Mr. BAW said:
So far, so good,,,I'll tally after this weekend and then again by next Thursday...thanks folks....and yes, bring a friend..I made reservations for 20-25 and I don't think Abel knows that many people..

Martha? Icelle? NB crusader? Deep? anyone? anyone?

I saw Martha going into the restroom at the Rose Garden in Portland! At least I felt better seeing her and knowing she made it, she was driving! I lost track of her tho. :(

Mr. BAW said:
We generally don't leave home on New Year's Eve...maybe you can cook then....low-fat, right????? :lol:

are you up for some new years eve caroling? :shifty: :laugh:

i usually spend new years eve at my friend rosie's house.
at midnight after we toast to the new year and pop the poppers and blow the horns, we walk around her neighborhood singing auld lang syne at the top of our lungs :lmao:
when she used to live in an apartment people would even come out on their balconies and wave to us :lol: :cute:

ABEL said:

are you up for some new years eve caroling? :shifty: :laugh:

i usually spend new years eve at my friend rosie's house.
at midnight after we toast to the new year and pop the poppers and blow the horns, we walk around her neighborhood singing auld lang syne at the top of our lungs :lmao:
when she used to live in an apartment people would even come out on their balconies and wave to us :lol: :cute:
Not unless I wear a bullet proof vest...are you nuts??????? NO!!! we're not at Rosie no matter and I don't care what you're blowing...! :( QUIET!!!!

I thought you wanted to get up early and go to D-Land first think in the a.m.???

You may be more of a party animal than I thought...:lol:

haha yes i do want to get up and go to disneyland...but i don't go to bed early on new years eve :laugh:

and new years eve isn't new years eve without dick clark! :rockon:

animalstickerpartylarge.jpg

Mr. BAW said:
We generally don't leave home on New Year's Eve...maybe you can cook then....low-fat, right????? :lol:

I am never home at New years Eve,....just like this year :wink:

......., but what to cook. italian, asian :hmm:

True 'dat...no fireworks in OC except for Disneyland and other parks,,,you'll hear gunfire as the clock strikes midnight...

Italian sounds good...:up: I've got lotta wine for privat consumption....:)

Last year (well actually I guess it was technically "this year" but you know what I mean) right after midnight Allegra and I cooked some black eyed peas and ate them, they are supposed to bring good luck and boy, did they bring on a fantastic year! I am carefully considering making black eyed peas a tradition so long as it works! They're really not so bad with lots of butter on them and the fresh cooked ones......:wink:

:yes: My grandmother makes the best Black Eye Peas! They are so good - I did not know they bring you good luck - I guess I need to more!

Carek1230 said:

I saw Martha going into the restroom at the Rose Garden in Portland!

Everybody's gotta pee now and then!

I just now found this thread. I just now asked Steve if he's up for it. Our doggie and kittie are having their teeth cleaned that day, but I should be able to leave them alone for part of the evening. I'll let you know soon. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom