BAW-B-Q......in the OC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr Baw put in a noise order thing at the Police station, so I think we are waiting to hear word on that before we establish a time. You and Billy better be there!!!

Mr. BAW said:
Not to be mistaken for an Order Noise thing......:lol:

really, should I break out the MR BAW dictionary of words? heres a few that he has said in the past, and I'll give you the words he meant to say.......

piccolo pete = pete pooter

wa ching pans = Wolfgang puck pans

the apple seed kids = Kris Kross

Marky Punk = Marky Mark

I could go on, but I want to be invited to the bbq.

DeadMansParty said:

really, should I break out the MR BAW dictionary of words? heres a few that he has said in the past, and I'll give you the words he meant to say.......

piccolo pete = pete pooter

wa ching pans = Wolfgang puck pans

the apple seed kids = Kris Kross

Marky Punk = Marky Mark

I could go on, but I want to be invited to the bbq.

I have three words for you....

Snoop Doggy Dre :giggle: :shifty:

This is the start of the BBQ season....isn't it????

344487%3A723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323974777%3B%3C8ot1lsi
344487%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E23239747857%3A3ot1lsi

Last edited:
And when you say "BBQ" I can only ASSUME you're referring to the method of cooking... not the actual dish to be consumed. :eyebrow: 'Cuz despite claims from Missouri & Texas and all the other poseurs, the best damn BBQ in the world is SE North Carolina pulled or chopped pork!!!! :rockon: :D

:ohmy: Hmmmm... Guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for my invitation now, should I? :reject:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Enjoy your cookout - eat too much & drink more than is advisable!! :drunk: :D

I haven't been to an outting with all y'all in a long time. Depending on when this event will take place, I would like to attend as well :)

FYI: If you love JT, want to get together with friends, eat some good BBQ and drink a few beers, PM me or Mr. BAW for details. :wave:

In other words, if you are reading this thread and you want to come, you don't need an invitation :wink:

BluRmGrl said:
And when you say "BBQ" I can only ASSUME you're referring to the method of cooking... not the actual dish to be consumed. :eyebrow: 'Cuz despite claims from Missouri & Texas and all the other poseurs, the best damn BBQ in the world is SE North Carolina pulled or chopped pork!!!! :rockon: :D

:rolleyes: Yeah, right, whatever!

The claims are right!

Yeeee Haaaa!!!!!

:tongue:

Allegra said:

Hey Lizzie, don't forget we'll have our own gathering here soon too! :wink:

:hyper:

and i'll be eating my dad's BBQ in a couple weeks with rono :heart: :drool:

Mr. BAW said:
All of this makes me think we should be coming to ur place for the Best Damn BBQ in the South!!! :drool:

Works for me... give me a heads up & I'll get you about 120lbs of pig on the cooker. :drool: You bring the beer & your appetite, I'll throw in some cole slaw, baked beans, & hushpuppies and we'll eat like Kings & Queens!!!! :up: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom