BAW-B-Q......in the OC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Kren has smiley fever.......just like I did......:wink:

.....Saturday is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inclassable17.gif
Yep I do, I am having fun with this so THANKS!
Inclassable28.gif

Can't wait till the weekend!
Musique44.gif

RedrocksU2 said:
Kren, you have to become visible....no more invisible mode
NonNon05.gif

BTW.........listening to "Numb"....right now.....

Demon06.gif
OK fine then, just for you, Carlos, I will uninvisibilize myself (ooh I maybe just made up a new word!)
MDR51.gif

^^redrocks I just hope this isn't you (or me :reject: )

13.gif

will we find out where the BAW's live closer to the party? I know you're close and I'm wondering if it's in crawling distance of my house ;)

:(

I'm sure most of you guys have started receiving the PM I just sent out but for the non-premiums, here is what's going on:

I'm so sorry to do this on such short notice but I need to let everyone know that my father-in-law is not doing well and we need to postpone the get together at our house. We've been told by the hospice worker that he's showing all the signs of someone who is close to death so Rick wants to spend as much time as possible with him this week, which in all liklihood, will be his last.

We've given this a lot of thought and up until tonight, we were going to proceed with the BBQ no matter what but I don't think any of us are going to be up for it emotionally and with running back and forth to Palm Springs every few days, I just can't pull this together the way it should be done.

Again, I feel terrible cancelling on you guys because I know how much you were looking forward to this but I can't take a chance and have something happen a day or two before and have to cancel then.

I'm so sorry if we've screwed up anyone's plans and I feel horrible that we took a Saturday away from JT when they could have booked somewhere else. Some how, some way, we'll make this up to everyone, I promise.

Thanks so much for understanding,

Rick, Char, Doozer and DMP

BAWs-Doozer-DMP-someone, anyone.....how are things going? Just wanted to check in with you and so you all know that many are thinking about you and have you in our prayers.

Thanks so much for asking Karen and everyone else who has sent messages of support. We love you guys :hug:

Things are changing constantly...one day he's pretty much out of it and the next day he's sitting in a wheelchair holding a conversation. He's made several escape attempts from the nursing home, which is really nerve wracking because he fell out of bed the last time. He's in soft restraints right now which is going to be really hard for Rick to see the next time we're out there, but its for his own good :( We've got our cell phones on around the clock now in case we get the call so for now its just a waiting game.

We're going out to see him tomorrow morning and I'll update everyone when I have more info.

Thanks again for all the support and prayers...its appreciate more than you'll ever know.

Carek1230 said:
BAWs-Doozer-DMP-someone, anyone.....how are things going? Just wanted to check in with you and so you all know that many are thinking about you and have you in our prayers.

If you visit Zoo Confessionals, I've posted regular updates...thanks for your thoughts; we're going out this morning and there will be an update tonight depending on my emotions...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom