BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - 09/16/2006 - PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I pulled chef aside during the party and told him everything was fabulous.

Doozer61 said:
DSCN4876.jpg

Uhh..Mr. BAW needs his glasses back....:eyebrow:

redkat said:

How about meeting at The Block El Torito for the december bdays :hmm:
Actually im hoping for more of a grand gathering...a block party at my home.
its been in the 'works' for a few weeks, but since its so close to x-mas...
i want to get a better idea of how many people would show up...
any December-ers interested in this kind of gathering?
We'de need to start planning now.

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics! The party was fantastic, great food and tunes (thanks Carlos!).

Sorry that Trevor got lost coming from San Diego and that Meg and Jeff got into an accident. Hope that no one else had any car-related bad luck.

I'm all for another gathering and promise to keep it down so the cops won't get involved.

LOL Me and Danielle were in the house when they were pounding on the door and we're like looking at each other like .. who the fuck is that?? :huh: She looked through the peep hole and her face was hilarious ":ohmy: It's the cops!!" OOPS! I opened the door, said hi and then ran outside all yellin' 'the cops are here!! shh!!!' :lol: Mr. BAW took care of it though :up:

Sicy said:
LOL Me and Danielle were in the house when they were pounding on the door and we're like looking at each other like .. who the fuck is that?? :huh: She looked through the peep hole and her face was hilarious ":ohmy: It's the cops!!" OOPS! I opened the door, said hi and then ran outside all yellin' 'the cops are here!! shh!!!' :lol: Mr. BAW took care of it though :up:

Daniel was outside when they showed up and he hid in his car until they left! :lol:

Hey.. what happened to Ricky's friend who was supposed to give us lap dances? :mad: :wink:

Adam says sorry, he got too drunk and Andy had to take him home, the lap dance wouldnt have looked too good with vomit on the girls.

Back
Top Bottom