BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - 09/16/2006 - PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daafish said:
I found the real photo! The other one is a fake photoshop mock up!

Zoneyasskick.jpg

:wink:

Jim..you so need to be at the next gathering.
You are missed. :hug:

I guess I didn't get many pics from the actual party :hmm:

The girls...my sister Bonnie, Mommy, me, niece Veronica and my baby sister Jessica :heart:
DSCN4870.jpg

Rick and my stepdad
DSCN4869.jpg

blowing out the candles
DSCN4873.jpg

:heart:
DSCN4875.jpg

:sexywink:
DSCN4876.jpg

:ohmy:

Yeah....we are STILL in California. Aircraft had maintenance issues. We were supposed to leave at 4:30p - now leaving at 10:00p :yikes:

yup! :uhoh:

It's been quite an adventure.

Not sure if I mentioned it...but we are both ok. Got t-boned outside of Universal Studios by an uninsured driver las night. Luckily, she was driving up a hill and slow enough that everyone was ok and that both cars were driveable.

We got to the airport at 1:30p because of the car thing. At this rate, we will arrive home at 5am! :sigh:

Last edited:
More great pics BAW. Sorry to hear about all the travel troubles Jeff. Maybe you'll get some more free travel out of the airlines?
At least you guys weren't hurt :hug:

Lila64 said:
Maybe you'll get some more free travel out of the airlines?

I am very thankful no one was hurt. I would take the troubles we have been through over the last 24 hours anyday over potential injury.

Free travel? :shifty:

Actually, they have provided us with vouchers for future travel and meal vouchers. Meg and I had just purchased dinner when they announced they were going to give them out. :shrug:

Lila64 said:
More great pics BAW. Sorry to hear about all the travel troubles Jeff. Maybe you'll get some more free travel out of the airlines?
We're all fine but it sure scared the crap out of me! :shifty:

I was waiting for those last two pictures to be posted! :love: :flirt:

zonelistener said:

Not sure if I mentioned it...but we are both ok. Got t-boned outside of Universal Studios by an uninsured driver las night. Luckily, she was driving up a hill and slow enough that everyone was ok and that both cars were driveable.

Oh, Jeff! :( Glad it wasn't too serious, but I know it's still a major bummer. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom