BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - 09/16/2006 - PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
belated happy birthday Sicy and Char!!
I so wish I coulda been there..........seriously!

We got into Pitsburgh with a craving for my mandatory half a beer, only to find out that you can't buy beer!!!!!

You f***ing cant go into a frickin store and buy beer!!!!!!
what the hell is that??????

no worries......the production manager for the gig slipped us a box that previously contained a blender......filled with bottles of brew to take back to the hotel.

People in PA are nice....but they don't even know how to party like you guys do!!

sorry I missed it.

but my welcome home present made up for it by far.......................

:drool:

:spent:

:giggle: yeah, we saw her practicing on the asparagus! :lol:

100_0416.jpg

Doozer61 said:
:giggle: yeah, we saw her practicing on the asparagus! :lol:

100_0416.jpg

:eyebrow:
uhm....yeah.............

I shall refrain from making any comments................as I rather like having my vital parts attached right where they are.

:laugh:

mmmmmmmvitalparts :drool:

night_and_day66 said:

It was really cool meeting you Fitz and hanging with you. You were great company and fit right in with us dementos.

Hey, i looked pretty hot in those glasses...though i dislike myself in all the pics.:down:

Yes, it was fun hanging out with you as well. I liked your wicked sense of humor. hehehe

P.S. I'm so JEALOUS of your signature pic!!! That's the exact scene I wanted to put in mine, when I got around to making one. It's so SEXY!

Originally posted by Sicy There's Fitz! :applaud:

I wish I had a chance to talk to you more. You seemed very nice. I hope you had a fantastic birthday party! :)

FitzChivalry said:

Yes, it was fun hanging out with you as well. I liked your wicked sense of humor. hehehe

P.S. I'm so JEALOUS of your signature pic!!! That's the exact scene I wanted to put in mine, when I got around to making one. It's so SEXY!

Just for your outstanding review of my humor and company...you can have my pic if you want it...
i have so many and im constantly changing mine so..let me know.

Me thinks another get together is in order.
So many Interferencers.....so little time!

( a JASE and DOOZER B-day bash perhaps????)

Sicy said:

I promised to kick Zoney's ass when I got here.. though it looks like he's kind of enjoying it..
100_0426.jpg

I always enjoy a good Sicy as-kicking! :D

We are at LAX after a fairly interesting evening (we were involved in a car accident...everyone is fine though).

Rick and Char deserve a VERY special THANK YOU. I never expected an event like that! Hopefully we can repay you with a nice dinner some day! :D

FitzChivalry said:

I wish I had a chance to talk to you more. You seemed very nice. I hope you had a fantastic birthday party! :)

Thanks you too!! I dont think you stayed long? it was hard to spend time with everyone.. so many people!! :crazy:

:mad: The place said they were out to lunch and we kept going back but they never came back from lunch.

Actually I am going to make an exception for this one.. it can go past 500. A little over wont destroy the server. It just seems silly to start a new one.

Back
Top Bottom