BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - 09/16/2006 - Be There!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - Be There!

BAW and Sicy's birthday bash scheduled for Saturday, 09/16/06...please set this date aside and let us know if you're coming! more detailed info. to follow include local hotels, transportation, etc......its gonna be a good one...:drunk:

This is NOT a children's event, sorry. Please make your own arrangements for child care...

We are located in North Orange County, freeway and airport friendly from all areas including Baltimore, New Jersey, Las Vegas, San Diego, Michigan and Dallas ...:lol: local airports include Orange County (SNA) and Ontario (ONT)..

You will know someone here...More detailed info. to follow...any questions, ASK...:wave:

Re: BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - Be There!

Mr. BAW said:

This is NOT a children's event, sorry.

That's for sure.
:lol:

Alcooliques.gif

Inclassable93.gif

Yes! :lol: However...

$$$

I also might be going to a wedding that day anyway.

I'll be there in spirit though, so don't talk any crap about me. :angry:

I want hotel suggestions NOW!

Mr. BAW said:

We are located in North Orange County, freeway and airport friendly from all areas including Baltimore, New Jersey, Las Vegas, San Diego, Michigan and Dallas ...:lol: local airports include Orange County (SNA) and Ontario (ONT)..

I guess those of us from Indiana flying into LAX are not included!? :angry:

Re: I want hotel suggestions NOW!

zoney! said:

I guess those of us from Indiana flying into LAX are not included!? :angry:

I see your subtle little reminder that I forgot to answer your last email :wink:

Here you go, better late than never :D

This one is about 3 minutes away from us:

http://marriott.com/property/abouthotel/default/laxfl

This a little farther away, maybe 7 minutes...it shares a parking lot with the Brea Mall, where you will find an AVEDA store :hyper:

http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/...LJOPINYI2WCSGBIX222QKIYFCXUUC?ctyhocn=LAXBRES

We need people to start telling us yes or no so I can buy food and beers....:hmm: another margarita party also...:hmm:

And peeps don't forget...this is a combined BAW and Sicy B-day celebration....BAW's turning (edited) and Sicy is (edited)....

Mr. BAW said:
We need people to start telling us yes or no so I can buy food and beers....:hmm: another margarita party also...:hmm:

If I can't make it I will at least drop off some beer. I've got a 12 pack of premium that's been sitting here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom