BAW And SICY BIRTHDAY BASH - 09/16/2006 - Be There!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of plastic outdoor chairs I inherited with this house, they've got paint stains on them but if you want I can drop them off for you.

I am still in for coming.

Plan is to drive! I was going to fly but it's to much money and Mom said she and dad would pay for my gas. Besides I am going to make a pit stop in Bakersfield to see the old lady aka Gram.

I've been rehearsing for opening night...9/16/06...don't miss it, if you're coming let us know....:hyper:

"Overture, curtains, lights,
This is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing and nursing a part
We know every part by heart
Overture, curtains, lights
This is it, you'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

Tonight what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it....."

prayt9.jpg

Hello. You might not know me. I post in "Just the Bang and the Clatter" sometimes. So anyway, I live in Orange County and Martha told me about this Interference event and said that I should go.

I was taught never to drop in uninvited, so I thought I'd ask first, if I'm able to, is it cool if I come to the Sicy/Mr. BAW Interference party?

I'm Ethan, by the way.

FitzChivalry said:
Hello. You might not know me. I post in "Just the Bang and the Clatter" sometimes. So anyway, I live in Orange County and Martha told me about this Interference event and said that I should go.

I was taught never to drop in uninvited, so I thought I'd ask first, if I'm able to, is it cool if I come to the Sicy/Mr. BAW Interference party?

I'm Ethan, by the way.

:hyper:

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom