Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonno

Babyface
Anyone here from Australia?

I'd like to have a chat with another U2 fan in Australia - since most of my friends don't like U2 - one thinks U2 is purely gospel music and their lyrics are limited to "I believe! Jesus is mah saviour!" :p

Anyways if your from Oz - drop me a private message will ya?

Oops...

I think I might have posted this on the wrong board - sorry :( ... besides I'm just a newbie :p:

Re: Oops...

Jonno said:
I think I might have posted this on the wrong board - sorry :( ... besides I'm just a newbie :p:

When looking for other folks in certain areas to become friends with or to be penpals, etc., Discotheque is the best forum, as this one is for actually meeting up with people do do something. I will move this thread to Discotheque for you. :)

Hey Jonno
Welcome, there are a few of us Aussies around. There are at least 11 of us I can think of now, Im sure lots more.
Im from Sydney :)

Hey there....

Welcome to Interference. She's right, there is a nice handful of Aussies on the board here...me being the nicest of the all of course.;)

Im from Brisbane too...Australia's most livable city. :p

:wave:

Hi Jonno I'm an Aussie and very new 2 this forum, so far i love it i'll be here as much as possible I guess. Where r u from I'm from Melbourne. Cool see ya on the forum!!

Hey this is the first post I've ever made here,,,Im more of a Zootopian so Im more experienced with posting stuff there,,,,but anyway,,im pretty much just like you,, Im from Sydney, Australia and none of my friends or really anyone I know is a big or bigger U2 fan like me..so Its good to hear from some fellow aussies ;)

:wave:

heh and Im probably like u,,a lil' disapointed that U2 didnt come to oz for ELevation tour,,but dont worry, they'll come for sure next tour..u can count on it

Last edited:
hey every1
i'm near sydney
:wave: to all the other aussies
no-one i knoow is fanatical like i am, but my bestfriend who listens to techno and dance music (bad taste in music! :tongue: )
said u2 is the only rock concert she would ever go to.
i thought that is cool

anyway nice 2 meet u jonno...im new here too..i'm a regular in the interference chat but this is my first time on the forum.

peace.

Hi there! Im from Sydney!

Hey there!
Im from Sydney too! You would be interested to know that Hard Rock Cafe- Sydney is holding a U2 Night!! Im going and taking all my mates! I cant wait! Here are the details:

WHAT:
U2 night, U2 tribute band playing, using large video screens of U2 footage! Cheap drinks for ticket holders!!

WHEN:
Sat, Novemver 16th- 2002
10pm

WHERE:
Hard Rock Cafe-Sydney
121 Crown St, Darlinghurst

TICKETS:
$8!!
-Purchase them at Hard Rock-Sydney
02 9331 1116!

ITS GUARANTEED TO BE A GREAT NIGHT SO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

Wow, all these new Aussies!
You guys should post more!!!
Simone, I think ive seen u around Zootopia. Welcome to Interland!

The Shurke, where did u see all those shows? Youre only a yr younger than me so you aren't old enough to have seen them all in Australia, right? Do tell..

Voxxiegirl..whereabouts is near Sydney?
I live South, Cronulla way...

Welcome to all the new aussies, dont be shy to post guys. We need more Aussies than the usual louts like Angie, brettig and myself taking up all the bandwidth!

hey cool, petty i live in victoria!!

i think this band may have already played in melbourne though....

what are they called?? the one here in vic is called : The Australian U2 Show

Reply to bono_man2002

They're called "The Real Thing- Absolute U2".
They could have played in Vic im not sure. They're excellent though, ive seen them before a couple of times now.
Maybe you could make it a road trip up with with your mates and make it a big night!

Back
Top Bottom