aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose we could've just spammed the hell out of somewhere in LS. I don't know, I stick to EYKIW, B&C, and FYM!

Alisaura said:
It had been months since I set foot in EYKIW until SOMEONE got me into the Survivor thing... :tsk:

Are you calling me a bad influence? :tsk:

At least I'm not a susspot like tourist.

Alisaura said:
Southern Hemisphere :rockon:

What's poor Mr Tourist meant to do though? I mean, where would we be without his little insinuations? Jen might go crazy and call us all Puritans.

Mr Tourist can be an honorary Southern Hemispherean. As can Varitek and the other cool people if they wake back up.

Alisaura said:

*transplants quote from other thread*

It's definitely noticeable... never fear :wink:

WOOHOO! It seems some people notice it and some don't at all.

mysterious_jen said:
kiwis and scotts never loose their accent
This is true.. I know a Scottish U2 fan who's been living in Perth (WA, not the Perth in Scotland) for 20+ years, and she sounds like she just stepped off a plane from Glasgow.

She saw U2 open for Elvis Costello. *envy*

mysterious_jen said:
axver use your evil muffin influence to bribe them here before we all get fucked over .

I love how my muffins seem to have some sort of power.

Maybe if I bake more, I'll be the dictator of the world. Or at least PM. Then send cardboard cutouts of myself to parliament whenever I feel like postwhoring on Interference.

Axver said:

I love how my muffins seem to have some sort of power.

Maybe if I bake more, I'll be the dictator of the world. Or at least PM. Then send cardboard cutouts of myself to parliament whenever I feel like postwhoring on Interference.

i thought that was brilliant ! :rockon:

(hates labour) :reject:

Some of my Kiwi family living on this side of the Tasman have lost their accents. They even say 'chaynce'. I mock them. Mercilessly.

mysterious_jen said:
i thought that was brilliant ! :rockon:

(hates labour) :reject:

I'm a leftie Greens supporter who thinks Labour's too centrist, and even I thought that was hysterical.

Alisaura said:
I just remembered... Jen's sig must be freaking Axver out. :lol:

Woooooo, dorky inaccurate devil-horn-salute-thingy!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

WHOEVER DREW THAT THING SHOULD BE SHOT!

It is SUCH a n00b metalhead. You don't stick your thumb out, you just don't. Remember that, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom