aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

It's why i now insist on doing my own fucking washing.

You don't have any fucking washing to do.

Oh wait, you didn't mean it that way.

mysterious_jen said:
i have my electric balnket on under 2 doonas and then the fan for a breeze.

:yikes:

head fucked.

How very odd. It's 40 degrees F here and the heat isn't on in my room and I'm only wearing underwear. I think I'm pretty headfucked too.

mysterious_jen said:
random - stateless- :drool:

And The Great Cold Death Of The Earth by Agalloch here.

No wonder I'm not getting the girls! Ian, however, has no excuse.

mysterious_jen said:
i have my electric balnket on under 2 doonas and then the fan for a breeze.

:yikes:

head fucked.

Except on rather hot nights, I have my thick bedspread and the fan on. I got so used to sleeping with a fan on in Queensland that I feel weird without it during the summer months.

Holy shit, I just noticed we've passed 100 posts here already. Glad we bailed from the Survivor thread!

And Ali, you beat me to the lame joke! :mad: :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
queensland is fucking awful .

That's precisely why I left.

The rest of my family seems to think it has great weather. BULLSHIT.

Hey Jen, I just realized your sig is pretty naughty. "Waiting for [you two] down under...."

coolian2 said:

You were far too late to that one, Ian. And Vazza isn't even here for you to impress with the :laugh: usage!

Though she is probably the closest you're going to get to a wife!

Axver said:
Except on rather hot nights, I have my thick bedspread and the fan on. I got so used to sleeping with a fan on in Queensland that I feel weird without it during the summer months.
I stayed for one night with an American friend in his small apartment which contains six cats (one of whom is insane and gouged me), at least three air purifiers and probably an airconditioner too... they were all running constantly, and the place REEKED of cat... trying to sleep in that place after flying from London was not fun. :crack:

I'm not even going to mention the state of the bathroom.

mysterious_jen said:
yah you see my urgency to start new thead.

so pissed now ....

yay!

So what are you going to think of this thread in the morning, eh? The record's all here for everyone to see! Can't hide this night "out".

Axver said:

So what are you going to think of this thread in the morning, eh? The record's all here for everyone to see! Can't hide this night "out".

doesnt give a shite like everyother night !
\

like i said axver bring it baby bring it .

Alisaura said:

I stayed for one night with an American friend in his small apartment which contains six cats (one of whom is insane and gouged me), at least three air purifiers and probably an airconditioner too... they were all running constantly, and the place REEKED of cat... trying to sleep in that place after flying from London was not fun. :crack:

I'm not even going to mention the state of the bathroom.

That sounds like the start of some really bad C grade horror movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom