aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I recently heard of a non profit cancer foundation called Save Second Base, can the king of Liechtenstein be throwing a benefit for that?

Varitek said:
what were those streaming links? we could post a fake streaming link and just be like "well we got in, the site must be overloaded with hits! but it's a great show."

also the show will last for 4 hours while we close out a thread

damn it i dont want to miss this but i will not graduate if i dont write this paper this weekend. for serious.

Let's just put it off for like 8 hours.

the tourist said:

Let's just put it off for like 8 hours.

that would actually be great. put it off for like 9 hours, axver can wake up and get in on the joke, and in the 9 hours you guys can finish off the harmonica thread.

and it'll be the best incentive ever to finish my paper!

only 35 posts to go...we better choose an intermediate thread.

and the last post in this thread needs to be the official count. so axver can clearly see how much he phailed.

ok 3am my time. i will stock up on coffee. if i'm late, don't sorrow no don't weep, for i'll join with a bang and quickly surpass you all.

axver is gonna love this idea.

my only request is that the concert have something to do with liechtenstein. because liechtenstein is awesome.

the snippets are gonna be fun too. And the rendition of Bad is going to be 24 minutes with 5 snippets.

and we can't overdo the rare stuff. I vote that Heartland gets its debut but Acrobat still gets snuffed.

where did you people go? why am I carrying this thread on my (hungry) back? and where are you going to go between now and then, just so i can bookmark it to catch up on later...and intersperse random replies to it into the setlist party.

i second the harmonica thread even though i won't be there. i hope. if i have a modicum of self control and desire to graduate left in me.

wide awaaaaaaaaaake.

and axver must add lots of gratuitous trivia about all the songs that they play.

COBL_04 said:
Umm how long have you all been awake?? Please don't tell me you've been up all night. I just woke up.

no i carried it with a little from a late axver and from another american nsw for much of the day til coolian woke up and tourist rejoined us. you should read up stat on our plans for 9 hours from when this thread hits 1000.

coolian2 said:

Actually i was trying to work out 3am your time

But i'll just work it out via the time difference between you and liechtenstein

its 6:20 here as my left-hand display tells you. you're like 17 hours ahead.

come on down....

coolian2 said:

Is that really the best plotting ground for a fake setlist party?

Too many people might stumble across it

Oh. With the fake setlist party, we should just start that in 9 hours in Everything You Know Is Wrong's main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom