aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hijack a thread can we start out with a serious-seeming discussion of the topic? just to throw everyone even more off track?

the tourist said:

Pretty cool there. It made you scream though? You're such a girl.

I used to pride myself in not getting scared but I've found it's more fun to just get scared. However it's more fun when you aren't alone too.

i've had this response typed in a tab for ages and kept posting other things so I couldn't post it lol

coolian2 said:

Actually i have some stuff to do. Mainly cleaning up though

Good idea. I did that. And VazZzZzZza killed me in posted for that hour.

the tourist said:

Nobody likes my Pink Floyd idea? :(

no hijacking a useless thread subtley articulates our feelings on its worth to the forum. Hence I like the harmonica one. Which is just hilarious.

too bad UF doesn't stay orgasmic for the whole album. I've never had a 42 ninute orgasm.

one of my friends just knocked on my door and i was like "um i'm gonna be late to dinner see you there"

:reject:

and it's lasagne too! i hate our dining hall but they usually get that right.

Varitek said:

no hijacking a useless thread subtley articulates our feelings on its worth to the forum. Hence I like the harmonica one. Which is just hilarious.

too bad UF doesn't stay orgasmic for the whole album. I've never had a 42 ninute orgasm.

You haven't? You're missing out.

Varitek said:
one of my friends just knocked on my door and i was like "um i'm gonna be late to dinner see you there"

:reject:

and it's lasagne too! i hate our dining hall but they usually get that right.

How old are you, anyway?

And I don't like lasagne. I may be the only person on earth who doesn't like it.

Varitek said:

must. claim. at leat 30

wait that means i wont go to dinner for like 24 minutes. that sucks.

fucking nonprem

Awww. That's too bad. Poor poor vaZzZzZzZa

the tourist said:

How old are you, anyway?

And I don't like lasagne. I may be the only person on earth who doesn't like it.

20. i'm a senior, i live in a dorm cause our school is small and in a small town so that's what everyone does.

oh-eight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom