aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also i'm too lazy to refresh so I prefer to post to see if there's naything new, but if there are no replies worth replying to, i'll just type out some nonsense like this

well tourist you're about to pass axver. it'd be funny if we all passed him before he woke up but I don't think the thread can be open long enough for coolian.

coolian2 said:

I don't watch much Sci Fi.

That said i'm slowly working my way through the Stargate Atlantis dvds my sister lent me

I despise Stargate. I like a bit of sci-fi. Not much. The movie Sunshine is really, really worth watching, though. Cillian Murphy's fucking amazing.

btw dibs on starting the new thread. trust me i'll make it worth it.

stay tonight in a lie i'm only asking but i i htink you know

sooooo good

but not 45 seconds good x2

home again

Varitek said:
well tourist you're about to pass axver. it'd be funny if we all passed him before he woke up but I don't think the thread can be open long enough for coolian.

And then the thread would close with Axver in 4th place.

the tourist said:

I despise Stargate. I like a bit of sci-fi. Not much. The movie Sunshine is really, really worth watching, though. Cillian Murphy's fucking amazing.

AMAZING movie. I saw it on a plane and I was sitting there screaming into my pillow at some points. Also Air Canada kicks ass, the flight attendants were frequently around to give me more heinekin and the screens were widescreen touchscreen on demand with like 50 movies and 100 other programs and previews for the movies. :ohmy:

Varitek said:
btw dibs on starting the new thread. trust me i'll make it worth it.

I don't think we should start a new thread:
I think we should hijack a pre-existing thread.

the tourist said:

I despise Stargate. I like a bit of sci-fi. Not much.

I still despise the original Stargate series. Something about it irritates the shit out of me.

Atlantis doesn't seem so bad for reasons i can't quite understand.

Unsurprisingly, the part i don't buy is the fact that people on other planets in another galaxy speak english

Varitek said:

AMAZING movie. I saw it on a plane and I was sitting there screaming into my pillow at some points. Also Air Canada kicks ass, the flight attendants were frequently around to give me more heinekin and the screens were widescreen touchscreen on demand with like 50 movies and 100 other programs and previews for the movies. :ohmy:

Pretty cool there. It made you scream though? You're such a girl.

Varitek said:

I'm a legit New Englander.

Also i've decided to be late to dinner with my real life friends to push this into thread 3. that's so pathetic.

It really is. But Ian doesnt need too many more posts to overtake Axver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom