aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

HOw long to sing this song, how long to sing this song, how long to sing this song how many times cna i type this in 45 seconds how long to sing this song how long to sing thsi song

apparently more than that. dman.

Your posts are getting more pointless. Vazza=postwhore. Posting just to post. And she's proud of it. :tsk:

the tourist said:

Are all your goals and aspirations similar to that one?

no they are more ambitious and less easily achieved...but far less satisfying as well.

and we live by the side of the road on the side of a hiill as the valley explode

damn it.

oh come away o come away

seriously?

oooohooooooh ooooh

really?

and still we run we run and don't look back

coolian2 said:

I was rather disappointed too.

Perhaps given the raging success of the Passengers threads they were expecting this.

I don't think anyone was quite expecting what happened last night. I think Axver had a stroke, COBL_04 was eaten by his nan, and someone got pregnant.

the tourist said:

Your posts are getting more pointless. Vazza=postwhore. Posting just to post. And she's proud of it. :tsk:

This IS a u2 message board.

and i would have posted something else but you didn't give me enough to respond to.

and don't call me vazza, we're not even married

Varitek said:

no they are more ambitious and less easily achieved...but far less satisfying as well.

and we live by the side of the road on the side of a hiill as the valley explode

damn it.

oh come away o come away

seriously?

oooohooooooh ooooh

really?

and still we run we run and don't look back

You really do like posting your U2 lyrics, eh?

coolian2 said:

I was rather disappointed too.

Perhaps given the raging success of the Passengers threads they were expecting this.

This is a bit more than the passengers thread though. a tad little bit.

and your heart beats so slow.....

coolian2 said:

I had a feeling there was going to be a really good thread last night, but i wasn't expecting epic

It was like Lord of the Rings epic.

the tourist said:

I don't think anyone was quite expecting what happened last night. I think Axver had a stroke, COBL_04 was eaten by his nan, and someone got pregnant.

she wasn't actually preggers remember?

one man come in the name of love one man come and go one man come here to justify

i'll justify.

ok fine, i'll overthrow too.

i should get extra credit for leading coolian without the premium advantage.

the tourist said:

You really do like posting your U2 lyrics, eh?

what else can I do for 45 seconds while I wait? And this way you know exactly what i'm listening to while I post.

one more in the name of love in the naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame of looooooooooove one more in the name of love oh ohohohohohohohohohoh

see? it passes the time.

Varitek said:

what else can I do for 45 seconds while I wait? And this way you know exactly what i'm listening to while I post.

see? it passes the time.

I don't read them. I just edit them out of my replies.

coolian2 said:

At least i've never watched Star Trek

Really? Surprising, actually. I'll watch the new one because it'll have Simon Pegg and is written by JJ Abrams.

Oooh, it's time for a rambling Bono speech at a million miles an hour.

Idontknowwhattosaybutifeelsafeimverygladtheressomuchmorepeopleheretonightthanyouformakingusfeelathomeourmusicisbiggerthanthisbigplace

the tourist said:

I don't read them. I just edit them out of my replies.

fair enough. well at least all of my posts relate to u2. not sure if that's good or bad round these parts.

but i'm at a solo right now

here we are again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom