aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND PASSED HIM!

(wait...in 30 seconds I'll pass him...people get ready there's a train to jordan picking up passengers...wow it was awesome to see bruce do this with them...)

and after all that i still got 45d

phillyfan26 said:
Axver, Varitek, the tourist, and Ian all have over a hundred posts in each of the two threads.

That's because we're the biggest fucking whores there are. Postwhores, that is.

Varitek said:
AND PASSED HIM!

(wait...in 30 seconds I'll pass him...people get ready there's a train to jordan picking up passengers...wow it was awesome to see bruce do this with them...)

Axver's not the king of either thread. He's losing his status as PostWhore-Superiour.

Varitek said:

Hey I have an idea, "getting 45ed" can be used to mean iced, put on hold, momentum stalled, cock blocked, etc.

"So, did you get with her last night?"

"No, her friend called and she had to go hold some other friend's head out of the toilet. I totally got 45ed."

Once again, Edge can seriously play my guitar. Jesus. I really need to save that link to the edge on fire smiley. Actually, Interference needs to just add it to the official smilies. Seriously.

my contacts are starting to hurt my eyes. this thread is killing me.

Varitek said:
Once again, Edge can seriously play my guitar. Jesus. I really need to save that link to the edge on fire smiley. Actually, Interference needs to just add it to the official smilies. Seriously.

There should also be one of Edge humping a guitar.

coolian2 said:

That would be great, but i don't have any real friends who wouldn't laugh at me when i explain what it means

Neither do I but we can use it here.

I am belting this shit out with headphones, my hallmates must think I'm insane.

coolian2 said:

It's true.

I just scraped through in my first semester last year (well, i did better than that, but still) and i went to almost every class. Second semester i screwed around and somehow ended up with a B average.

Actually, I believe I have a cumulative 3.3 (that's a B+ if the grading systems there are different) average.

the tourist said:

There should also be one of Edge humping a guitar.

you shoudl suggest this to whoever made the fire one.

45 seconds is way longer than you think.

that is how these threads go by so quickly. staring at that message.

the tourist said:

Actually, I believe I have a cumulative 3.3 (that's a B+ if the grading systems there are different) average.

that's what it means on our scale.

Yeaaaaaah yeah yeah I was a sailor...go Larry go!

the tourist said:

Maybe have both in one? Edge on fire while humping his guitar?

No, edge humping the guitar and the friction setting them both on fire.

if I had a time machine and could see one U2 show it would be a lovetown show. jesus.

coolian2 said:

I think i was a C or C+ first semester and B or B- second semester.

I'm just lucky i can bullshit my way through stuff

I write all my essays at 11:30 when they've gotta be emailed by midnight. I usually get a mid-B on them.

the tourist said:

Well of course it is. You're in America, too.

oh i thought that was coolian for some reason...duh.

when love comes to town i'm gonna jump that train when love comes to town i'm gonna catch that plane

Varitek said:
No, edge humping the guitar and the friction setting them both on fire.

But the real question would be about whether the shown guitar would have a butthole or a vagina?

coolian2 said:

I think i was a C or C+ first semester and B or B- second semester.

I'm just lucky i can bullshit my way through stuff

I wrote a 4.5 (double spaced) page paper in 2 hours wednesday morning after our tuesday night for me wednesday night for you whoreage.

not the best thing i've ever done but not bad. I have a remarkable ability to write b+/a- papers at a rate of 2-3 pages an hour. sadly this is all I do so I could have grades much closer to perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom