aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are so not cultures of the world. We are just a bunch of culturally-amalgamated English speakers. Much as you non-Americans hate to admit it.

phillyfan26 said:

It's more likely that he threw on some headphones that drowned out other sound and played "along" with Edge. Then he thought, "Wow, I sounded great!"

"Wait," he says, "you have to press your fingers down on the strings???!!! My precious hands are better used making biscuits. Chocolate biscuits. And muffins."

phillyfan26 said:

Most likely the latter.

True.

But I was literally physically ill. Cramps.

The 2003 red sox did not give me cramps and I cared a whole lot more. They did however give me 5 hours of crying and a massive headache and lots of burst blood vessels in my eyes. And the ability to appreciate 2004.

Varitek said:
we are so not cultures of the world. We are just a bunch of culturally-amalgamated English speakers. Much as you non-Americans hate to admit it.

But I liked the rest of my title. :(

coolian2 said:

I speak (and write) English. So does The Tourist.

I have no fucking idea what you speak.

American, remember?

and FREEDOM. That's right I brought it up again.

The lovetown BTBS was amazing. Why didn't they do that on Vertigo? It was pretty boring after the first 2 times on Vertigo.

the tourist said:

"Wait," he says, "you have to press your fingers down on the strings???!!! My precious hands are better used making biscuits. Chocolate biscuits. And muffins."

COOKIES GOD DAMN IT.

waiting for 30 seconds to pass...

Varitek said:

True.

But I was literally physically ill. Cramps.

The 2003 red sox did not give me cramps and I cared a whole lot more. They did however give me 5 hours of crying and a massive headache and lots of burst blood vessels in my eyes. And the ability to appreciate 2004.

Every year i've supported the Warriors they've made me physically ill in some way.

Varitek said:

COOKIES GOD DAMN IT.

waiting for 30 seconds to pass...

Hey, if I was offered a biscuit and it turned out to be a cookie, I'd be pretty fucking happy.

the tourist said:

Hey, if I was offered a biscuit and it turned out to be a cookie, I'd be pretty fucking happy.

ha, true.

bono tries alliteration...he's really bashing america here before RTSS...he'd fit right in in this thread.

Varitek said:

when? I will listen after I finish this and do 5 ASOHs.

and wait 30 seconds to post.
4 more posts and you tie Azza. Too bad you'll never catch up with what I did last night.

I'm living in the past. :(

Varitek said:

ha, true.

bono tries alliteration...he's really bashing america here before RTSS...he'd fit right in in this thread.

I have no problem with America. I just think our spellings of words can really suck.

the tourist said:

4 more posts and you tie Azza. Too bad you'll never catch up with what I did last night.

I'm living in the past. :(

yeah you had like 400...i'm only around 300....but I went to class today unlike SOME PEOPLE.

coolian2 said:

Sorry, what's the question?

I was asking which Chicago UF/11ott you were listening to?

She will...suffer the needle chill she's running to stand still

bono's raw LT voice works really well here.

I'm glad peterrrr will never see this thread.

Axver, Varitek, the tourist, and Ian all have over a hundred posts in each of the two threads.

Varitek said:

yeah you had like 400...i'm only around 300....but I went to class today unlike SOME PEOPLE.

It's okay. I'm fine with my A+'s going down to simple A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom