aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Hey, there's some new lyrics being reported from Hanover Quay.

Knees knees knees
I love to kneeeeeeeeeeeeel on your souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

at first I thought you were serious and I was about to ditch this thread. then I read the rest of your post.

see you break break away into the half...bono you missed a lyric.

Varitek said:

As in Abraham?

(i know the answer...:reject: but had to have something to post about!)

wow UF. wow. as bono would say, wow, wow, wow.

True story: I have a friend named Abraham Lincoln and he's a descendant of the president.

the tourist said:

That's fine. I drove around for awhile, talked to my parents, got a headache, and am currently importing a friend's cds into my computer. Multitasking's a bitch to post-counts.

That's why I'm only listening to a boot and posting on interference. Well I sent off a few key emails and talked to my mom about how she has to cancel the main credit card...

Varitek said:

:lmao:

what have you been up to? You know what is fun? I tell you this because I know you won't go back and read it. Anyway, playing baseball (well really just batting practice) with snowballs and dining hall trays. They explode.

That is a good idea. I'm going to try that on Monday.

Varitek said:
My god Edge you can play my guitar.

(waits for joke about tourist to be made...)

Edge's guitars are more custom-built than mine. They probably have anuses.

Varitek said:

That's why I'm only listening to a boot and posting on interference. Well I sent off a few key emails and talked to my mom about how she has to cancel the main credit card...

Speaking of bank related stuff if it wasn't raining like a bitch (and if i wasn't enjoying this) i'd be going out to change banks.

phillyfan26 said:

That is a good idea. I'm going to try that on Monday.

It might be awesome with a plastic t-ball bat too but we had trays and we're girls who can't aim a snowball or tray anyway. But I highly recommend it. :up:

wait is there still gonna be snow around on monday?

the tourist said:
\
Only cuz Axver's asleep.

He is gonna have a lot of catching up to do when he wakes up. Payback time. I hope I've passed him in posts in this thread by then.

45 45 fuck the fucking 45

Varitek said:

That cracked me up while I was in the middle of belting out the "Let it go" part of Bad.

I thought of saying he'd have thought enough to make it vaginas instead of anuses, but it just wasn't as tasteful.

coolian2 said:

I was really close to posting the lyrics in a second post

You strategically should have, you would have gained 3 minutes of post time on me while I went to look....

they're at RTE today, unlikely to get anything.

12-27 was really an amazing rendition of bad despite bono's voice. I wonder if Axver will agree...

phillyfan26 said:

He claims an ability to play guitar.

"An Cat Dubh" is usually the song he cites.

He always tells me he used to be able to. A likely story.

cinnaminson said:
holy crap you guys, I'm away for one night and there's a new thread with 700+ replies!!

No, wrong.

There's one thread with 700+ replies that was started after we made nearly 1000 in the Pop part 1 Survivor thread.

cinnaminson said:
holy crap you guys, I'm away for one night and there's a new thread with 700+ replies!!

Crap? More talk of shit. Edge's guitars must really have buttholes.

the tourist said:
He always tells me he used to be able to. A likely story.

It's more likely that he threw on some headphones that drowned out other sound and played "along" with Edge. Then he thought, "Wow, I sounded great!"

phillyfan26 said:

In this thread, we're all Aussies! :hi5:

Wanna meet for dinner at the Outback Steakhouse?

:drool: bloomin' onion.

I ate half of one during the superbowl. I was extremely sick all of that night, though it is unclear whether it was from the 1500 calories of bloomin' onion I ate or the superbowl itself.

coolian2 said:

Not even i'm an Aussie

We're intruding on their thread

Maybe the next one should be "culture of the world unite to ridicule, banter, and postwhore"

Varitek said:
Wanna meet for dinner at the Outback Steakhouse?

:drool: bloomin' onion.

I ate half of one during the superbowl. I was extremely sick all of that night, though it is unclear whether it was from the 1500 calories of bloomin' onion I ate or the superbowl itself.

Most likely the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom