aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and yes, he's Ian. I was pronoucning it like "julian" in my head until I realized his name was Ian. Unclear why he won't speak to you....I am only his wife what do I know.

walkawawalkaway

damn them.

coolian2 said:

Damn

Did i forget how to count last night or are you postwhoring it up?

I caught up and passed you by reading through both threads and replying to everything I remotely had a response to. All in like an hour before class and an hour this afternoon. Now i'm just addicted/padding my lead/thnking about actually doing work until you showed up and threatened the lead.

Varitek said:

you mean lame place?

--walkawaywalkawaywalkawaywalkaawya awawawawaw so awkward to type. awkward is pretty awkward to type too.awawaw

Place.

Christchurch is a lame place. Unless like you little cities of 100,000 people who are boring.

Lincoln University was beautiful. Except i'd go mad not going to a CBD based Uni

I wonder if a mod is actually bothering to read this thread. I can't imagine they would...this is a thread of impunity, let's break some rules!

fuck UF is so amazing live. and not live.

coolian2 said:

Lincoln University was beautiful. Except i'd go mad not going to a CBD based Uni

As in Abraham?

(i know the answer...:reject: but had to have something to post about!)

wow UF. wow. as bono would say, wow, wow, wow.

coolian2 said:
I'm still not done because you're already replying to my replies

for a large part of the time I was replying to you guys, Axver was replying to my replies and I managed to keep up by replying to him as well. Hm can I use the word reply any more in this post?

replyreplyreplyreplyreplyreplyreplyreply

maybe its been 45..

I should do another bootleg party thread. The problem is, I don't actually have scheduled time to listen to a boot, but it would be fun to have company on awesome boots like this.

I believe in love love.

coolian2 said:

I don't like rugby

I challenge you to a race around the world!

how would we do that? can it be done while posting in this thread?

at god damned 45 second god damned intervals. god damn.

seriously let me post.

coolian2 said:

Yes! Wait, no. It's in Lincoln, Canterbury.

I had to look that up

YES!! more time for me to post while you're distracted.

unless it took less than 45 seconds to look it up, in which case I was wasting time typing one of these...

Desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.

This one time I was at karaoke and this guy had already done Desire so I got a few people to do Streets with me but they put on Desire again which felt lame. And they didn't speak English so we just had to sing Desire again. Have I mentioned that I can't actually carry a tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom