aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

is it really friday night there? wow, I was posting on a thursday night. trippy.

I'm staying in this friday (tonight) thanks to interference because i need to finish a paper so I can party tomorrow.

You know you're gonna skip the paper so you can up your postcount.

:tsk:

the tourist said:

You know you're gonna skip the paper so you can up your postcount.

actually it's a graduation requirement that's already a wee bit (read: a lot) overdue so I think I might have to do it.

i swear it was more than 45 seconds ago x2

Varitek said:

yes a chance to gain!

but i have to wait like 30 more seconds before i cna post this

and i'm still slogging through this thread...

damn it i knew it wasnt up yet x2

If all you care about is winning, you're going to be disappointed when the Mariners beat out your team in the ALCS this year!

the tourist said:

What kind of trouble?

wait seriously you missed that thread??

there is no way i can post this yet....oh shit i just relaized why i fall down was still playing...i had it on repeat one!

Varitek said:

actually it's a graduation requirement that's already a wee bit (read: a lot) overdue so I think I might have to do it.

i swear it was more than 45 seconds ago x2

And this is why you fail.

Varitek said:

wait seriously you missed that thread??

there is no way i can post this yet....oh shit i just relaized why i fall down was still playing...i had it on repeat one!

I must've missed that. I don't catch everything. Even Axver can't catch everything.

the tourist said:

If all you care about is winning, you're going to be disappointed when the Mariners beat out your team in the ALCS this year!

:laugh:......:laugh:......:laugh:
......:lol:......:lol:
:lmao:......:lmao:......:lmao:

i figure the design should have taken 45 secs

the tourist said:

I must've missed that. I don't catch everything. Even Axver can't catch everything.

it was a few nights ago during one of ax, ian and my sessions, it might have been in a thread about colors or something..no something else...i'll check later when i finish this thread

Varitek said:

:laugh:......:laugh:......:laugh:
......:lol:......:lol:
:lmao:......:lmao:......:lmao:

i figure the design should have taken 45 secs

You're laughing now.... But we have 2 of the top 5 starters in the AL now. And the best closer. And the best leadoff hitter (by far).

Varitek said:

it was a few nights ago during one of ax, ian and my sessions, it might have been in a thread about colors or something..no something else...i'll check later when i finish this thread

It's really not that important.

Well now that I'm in second on this page (to soon be replaced by Varitek, my new nemesis), I deem it time to go. Have fun going it alone... vazza! :wink:

the tourist said:

It's really not that important.

but it was brilliant. i can't remember who authored it, i think NSW.

fuck the 45 seconds.

i wonder how many posts i've made while the rest of you sleep?

Alisaura said:

Carbon dating gets kind of unreliable after 30 or 40k.... which is one reason no one can agree on how long Aboriginals have been in Australia.

There are other dating methods though... Can't remember what they're called right now. Argon something or other? Or is that for really old dinosaur stuff... :scratch:

memories of 7th grade earth science :heart:

wow the juxtaposition of the above two posts does not look good for me. :reject:

(what can I do for the next 35 seconds? glory glory. mean edge solo..... i love october. i should listen to a lovetown dublin gig. there's a fire inside)

coolian2 said:
And now that 100 clear of Varitek, i'm going to fuck off too.

I can already tell tomorrow isn't going to be my most productive day.

I am so gonna catch you but I have no idea what I'm at now...guess I'd better post this to find out!

:lmao:

within 12. make that 11 with this one.

You are going DOWN!!!!!!!

(waits 30 seconds...won't you be back tomooooorow...waits some more.....)

Axver said:

I think it's because of the requests made on the database. It takes more database effort to sort a 5,000 post thread than a 1,000 post thread. Though most forums I've ever posted on have coped just fine without such limitations.

That's exactly it, and they upped it when they got new servers.

did most forums you posted on have tons of threads like this, setlists, temple bar, etc?

we would be on part iv by now...

i wonder if i can post this yet

Axver said:
Most of my stuff is fortunately just action-adventure. There is one embarrassing part that reveals a brief flirtation with religion though. Holy shit that's bad. But otherwise, it's more the writing itself that's amusing, not the content.

Have a good night! :wave:

:tsk: flirtation with religion and american christian girlfriends? I don't know what to think.

i write about emotion/interpersonal tension.

hmm i bet I can fill up a whole page of just me.

well i'm on the 15 per page...maybe i can fill up a whole 30 for those of you with odd settings...

i'm gonna be there...mother...edge kicks ass.

seriously? not 45 yet? for the love of god

Axver said:
Oh, and the answer to this:

You're up on Interference being cool with the cool people. Sleep is for the weak and decidedly uncool. Like Varitek, who chickened out on our insane postwhoring far too early. I hope she sees this.

I'm gonna catch you Axver.

OK not in overall post count but maybe this thread...

but I haven't been up to the top page to see the thread postcount in ages...

Varitek said:
:lmao:

within 12. make that 11 with this one.

You are going DOWN!!!!!!!

(waits 30 seconds...won't you be back tomooooorow...waits some more.....)

Now you've just gotta catch up to Axver in this thread. Only 65 more posts!

edit: posting only wearing a towel.

Varitek said:

Aussie chat thread? pshhhht , I am offended. And now I have to cut and paste all my responses into here.

But probably a good call.

i finally caught up to myself!

off to see what else happened on interference today...i'll be back to finish filling up this page...

by the way at lunch i saw a guy in a u2 shirt in the dining hall, some freshman i'd never seen, and i said to my friends "i am tempted to go over and say hi and see if he's a big fan." they all were like "uh don't that's creepy." I was like "but then i could talk to somebody in real life about u2...wouldn't that be healthier?" they were like "uhhhhh" I was like "there's all this new material leaking when people record it outside their studio, it's so exciting" and one frind was like "ok you're done."

then like 10 minutes later i accidnetally spilled her coke on her so there :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom