August "Joshua Tree" performances! Be there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Here they go again, get ready to rock and have a great time with Ron, Chas, Mike and Jason....

LA%20Fair%20023%20copy.jpg

Tuesday August 22, 2006
Time: 10PM

House of Blues

1530 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim , CA 92802
(714) 788-BLUE

NOTE: This is a FREE show in the Voodoo Lounge

Saturday August 26, 2006
Time: 8PM

Universal City Walk

100 Universal City Plz
Universal City , CA 91608
(818) 622-4455

-Stage in front of Hard Rock Cafe

I'll see you there!
:rockon:

Lets try and get this out to as many people as possible, FREE is the key word.
Co-workers, nieghbors, family, etc.
Tell them all.
Ive been carrying JT business cards EVERYWHERE i go and leave one in windshields of people who have u2 stickers or license plates and have had a really good response.

Its going to be a great show, hope to see everyone there.

popbellydancer said:
PS Btw, did I hear JT is playing the fair again?! Might have to go to that one as well...

Yeah, Thursday and Friday, September 28 & 29, starting at 4:30! It's pretty exciting that they got asked back again this year. I can't wait to see JT and eat funnel cake at the same time!!

im too scared to drive to universal city. im thinking about that one.

thousandfold said:

Oh, come on Icelle! We need you!

gah. the things i do for jt.

i guess if i drive during the day i'll be ok. and if i follow someone back in my general directions i should be ok.

dammit :angry: I thought the Universal Citywalk show was gonna be on Friday night. I have plans already that Saturday night :grumpy:

and I will be at Disneyland on 8/21-8/22. Probably won't be around at 10:00pm for a show that night :grumpy:

:sad:

:applaud: Both sound great! Of couse I'm in for both!... just gotta secure reliable(and not Frickin' scary) transportation for the 26th...
Gee wizz, do you think the Disney and Universal Studios corps. are carrying out their life-long battle for world domination through JT? I can just see Micky Mouse and The Terminator dooking it out for our boys' affections... *asking BBJ such questions as "What would Bono do?", and to Ron: "How would you, and Adam, secure rights to 'AquaMan'?"... :nerd: :giggle:

TheSongInMyEyes said:
:applaud: Both sound great! Of couse I'm in for both!... just gotta secure reliable(and not Frickin' scary) transportation for the 26th...
Gee wizz, do you think the Disney and Universal Studios corps. are carrying out their life-long battle for world domination through JT? I can just see Micky Mouse and The Terminator dooking it out for our boys' affections... *asking BBJ such questions as "What would Bono do?", and to Ron: "How would you, and Adam, secure rights to 'AquaMan'?"... :nerd: :giggle:

Adam and I are currently in negotians with DC comics........more later.

:lamo:

no, really........ it's lamo.

icelle.....did you mean like this?

:madspit: :eyebrow: :wink: :drool: :| :sad: :ohmy: :( :mad: :huh:

wait......did that just make me skitzo?

how many people are you?

skitzo...:hmm:

you should just totally make up a new language.

:ronism:

RedrocksU2 said:
Here they go again, get ready to rock and have a great time with Ron, Chas, Mike and Jason....

LA%20Fair%20023%20copy.jpg

Tuesday August 22, 2006
Time: 10PM

House of Blues

1530 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim , CA 92802
(714) 788-BLUE

NOTE: This is a FREE show in the Voodoo Lounge

Come on! Who's gonna be there? This show is going to be so great! Even if it is a school night!!

Back
Top Bottom