August "Joshua Tree" performances! Be there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night was phenomonal!
I had such a great time and met so many really nice people before , during and after the show.

JT, you rocked like always,always,always.

Char smelled so good!
Redkat looking fiiine!
DD....watch where you put those hands baby!
Ricky...guh as usual.
Missa, HOT! HOT! HOT!
Icelle, my 9 volt battery biatch/ dancing partner...xoxoxo!
Cherie....good family entertainment, yes?!
Janelle, stop copying my hair color!
Erik, yes i really do dance like that at home, sans libations.
But ill take it as a compliment ( i think?) that i can let go and be alive.
Maybe one day ill be able to convince people that i actually can and do dance and am outgoing without being drunk....someday.
What you saw was 4 guys bringing out the life in me.
(But thanks for your concern anyways.) :wink:

To the guy from cinderella/warrant/gwar/poison...
I saved your ass like 5 times...you owe me.

I am amazed i could dance despite my hip pain.
But not so amazed that it was Joshua Tree that helped me forget and make me feel like dancing..

You guys are truly amazing...thank you so much.

the set list was indeed, incredible. i brought 2 of my friends with me and they both enjoyed themselves. the one to my left was almost in tears when they played WOWY. it was incredible. very well done.

Thank you, all of you who came out and made last nite great!
It was really awesome seeing you guys, and holy crap the gang from my work actually showed up for a change!

Martha,
I must be building a tolerance or something cuz I finished my 1 beer and could still walk strait. :lmao:

Thank you to everyone that came out. I had a great time seeing a lot friends and making some new ones.

For everyone the is sleepwalking their way through work today...hang in there, the day's half over!

Hope to see some of you at City Walk on Sat. night. Are we all going bowling afterwards?

Chas

Lila64 and Maddy, thanks for poping in after a long day at the Magic Kingdom!

:applaud: JT played the best they have in many, many moons!(I say that every time) The sound was so crisp and BBJ seemed like he was all-there! :heart: The House of Blues is a great venue too! I hope JT gets to play there again.
I must send a HUGE "Thank You!" out to DD and Jase for saving me from the crazy drunk chick that tried to molest me! :bow: You guys are awesome body guards!... And for saving my life, I forgive you Jase for adopting my hairdo... :bump: Being copied is the best form of flattery!

omg!! I know!
She had it bad for you woman!
And not a problem...i gots ta protec my B's & H's.

(Although i really was protecting you/in front of you because i have this odd, fond attachment to my feet)

And flattery..will get you everywhere.
:wink:

:hmm:....I can't believe I have missed the last 3 or 4 gigs......:huh:

Oh well, see ya on Saturday....I leave at 4:30 PM from work....i'll probably get there around 6/6:30pm......

and bowling? hell yes, I wanna see Jase bowl....:laugh:

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thank you to everyone that came out. I had a great time seeing a lot friends and making some new ones.

For everyone the is sleepwalking their way through work today...hang in there, the day's half over!

Hope to see some of you at City Walk on Sat. night. Are we all going bowling afterwards?

Chas

Lila64 and Maddy, thanks for poping in after a long day at the Magic Kingdom!

Our pleasure :happy: We caught about 3 songs before we had to head back home. Glad we got to see you! And I hope you noticed Maddy wore the JT shirt all day long at Disneyland :wink:

Nice to see everyone there :wave:

redkat said:

I just saw this :kiss:

Love the new haircolor. :up:

Have fun saturday everybody!

Thank you Redkat.
Its funny, because i got so many compliments on my 'new' hair color,
when its the same as the last time i saw everyone
and its pretty much my natural color...

I had ponytails at the BAWS party and it was a complete f***ing mess at the Irish Faire, but all i did since then was 'refresh' it.

Id like officailly put to rest the myth that blondes have more fun...
Because i am having the time of my life.

Tuesday...was....just so...me. :rockon: :dance:

ok...next subject :reject:

Back
Top Bottom