Attention NY area fans... The Unforgettable Fire... June 20th... BE THERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
To anyone who lives in the New York area, or will be in the area around the 20th of June...

The Unforgettable Fire, U2 tribute band, will be performing live...
Friday night, June 20th, 11pm at Flannery's on W14th street between 7th and 8th. According to Tony (aka Bono) the show will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Red Rocks shows immortalized on Under A Blood Red Sky.

I'm asking any and all Interferencers who are going to be in town to come on down. If you've never seen UF, you will be amazed. Quite literaly, it is the closest thing out there to going to an actuall U2 show. By the second song, you forget you're watching a tribute band and think you're actually watching the real thing. So anyone in the area... drop a line... post in this thread if you're going to attend. Let's get as many people as possiable... trust me, you will not be disapointed.

Last edited:
Headache -- I may be there and may not. Harry Potter is coming out that night and my bookstore is going to be open at midnight. Hmm....I might make an exception to be the infamous Headache!

beer and a great u2 cover band... waiting on a long line to get a harry potter book that you won't even be able to read until the next day anyway, 'cause by the time you get home you'll be ready to pass out... hmmm... not much of a choice... but that's just me, i could be wrong ;)

and i am quite infamous:D

Goin to Disney that week...every last $$$ is goin for that...just keep me posted on future dates...'k?

acty, i will start reading harry potter that night after standing in line for an hour with a bunch of 12-year-olds. I'm that big of a dork.

This Friday night, June 20th, UF will be celebrating the 20 Year Anniversary of the legendary "Live at Red Rocks" show from Denver, Colorado at the always exciting Flannery's Pub in the Chelsea section of NYC! UF will be performing the entire setlist from that historic night from "Out of Control" to "40"...this will be a special night for us too as we've been talking about doing this for a long time...please come on out and "be a part of history" in what will surely be a unique event for U2 fans...just don't forget your rain gear and umbrellas!

just waiting for those wacky kodak guys to send the film back...
cosby.jpg

eat the puddin'

woooohooooo...cant wait to see these...and Im in for the next show...If I can find someone to go with me....no one understands my U2 obsession....

Back
Top Bottom