Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, we only ever see you in the ATL thread. What's up with that?

Oh wait, maybe you have a life :reject:

Brianga26 said:
what are you? male female? a combination of both? where are you from? Age, whatever else you want to share with our little group..
Animal, vegetable or mineral?

kidding

I am female, married with kids, and live very near you, it looks like. I became a U2 fan many years ago, but didn't really keep up with them. I decided to look up some boards after their SNL performance. I guess I fell in love all over again. :wink:

Sorry about you and your former fiance.

blah.. it happens.. We all know one another in here.. except Neutral.. can't figure out what he or she is...
welcome to our little group.. we are all waiting for the boys to come back to Atlanta.. I think Miss Velvet has said she was buying everyone's tickets,and Lauren was driving all of us.. right?

come back to atlanta neutral! :)

If not, we will at least see you at the show, right? :up:

sorry Neutral... I didn't know I offended you.. Just wasn't sure..
No pic.. sorry..
Lauren, My bro and sister use to live around the corner from STipe.. are you near the "bamboo" house?

haha

yeah I really should head out and look for him. I have heard people see him around all the time but I haven't yet :|

Ok, haven't thought of anything and am now going to take Nyquil and pass out, what an eventful Saturday night :|

I have had that same shit..I have felt like a fat baby has been sitting on my chest, and I have a 200 lbs head.. I feel like crap.. but I still went out!! and I was social.. we went to an Irish pub in Marietta on the Square (Iris, thats where we all need to meet again!!) Ya'll want to shoot for Friday on next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom