Are *you* going to the big U2 RARHOF bash?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Ok, so I'm evil and this will get moved but there just ain't enough traffic through U2 Gatherings *wah*

Ummm, so there are at least 6 of us Interference girlies going to the Saturday night opening, we need to figure out a meeting place and/or an Interference identification system. Like a fluorescent sticker on our left boob.

Or something. :shifty:

So who else will be there? :hyper:

yes, ive seen pictures of you, you are a very pretty lady. but i know better than to look. or something.

i'm going to be there :hyper:..but then...since we're driving in the same car...well...now everyone else knows...:D

Cow of the Seas said:
yes, ive seen pictures of you, you are a very pretty lady. but i know better than to look. or something.

Crap. Now I gotta live up to that pic.

That took 3 hours of prep.

And was about 15 pounds ago. :(

But I will prolly break out the streetwalker boots for the bash :hyper:

bonosloveslave said:

Psst. Elvis. :shifty:

Look at 3rd line of first post.

:shifty:

Indeed, however, Im afraid I may find myself in trouble if I go around all night staring at boobs looking for floruescant stars.........or maybe thats normal in Cleveland.....:|

i think this would actually be fun. ill send a spirit there.

*thinks hard

ok, its there already. remember to say hi to me whenever you show up.

I'll be there, thanks to Beth! :D :hug:
Along with my brother who is nice enough to drive 12 hours total to get me there. Quite an accomplishment for a guy who doesn't really like U2...

You all know you need to secure membership at the RARHOF to get into the party, in addition to party tickets that you can get through Ticketmaster?

bonosloveslave said:
You all know you need to secure membership at the RARHOF to get into the party, in addition to party tickets that you can get through Ticketmaster?

yes yes bls, I am aware of these chilling truths. however, cash is tight, so i plan to hang out and see the exhibit on Sunday, wish I could do the party, but i cant spare the change right now.....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

sorry my dear, i will not be able to attend this event due to the fact that i am saving up my money to go over seas and steal Chris Martin. :der:

hehehe...and I won't be going to Cleveland because I'll be in Phoenix that weekend...seeing Chris Martin up close and personal. :D

I'm gonna tell him to watch out for a crazy stalker named Iris :mac: :wave:

HelloAngel said:
From what I've read/heard - the bash on Saturday night for the Grand Opening is for VIP and Members Only.

that's why you have to get a membership to the rarhof first...which we naturally are doing :wink:

Woohoo! I'ts Tuesday morning and my thread is still here! :dance:

I'm wondering if there will be enough of us, especially people who are gonna be there Sunday, if we can maybe do brunch Sunday AM, RARHOF doesn't open til 10:30am :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom