Anyone want to chat online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
I'd like to meet some U2 fans online...the only way I know people on here is from reading their posts.

Would anyone be interested in chatting on AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo Messenger?

irelandwhispers said:
I'd like to meet some U2 fans online...the only way I know people on here is from reading their posts.

Would anyone be interested in chatting on AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo Messenger?

Sure I wouldn't mind chatting...my AOL screen name is Ceara13 and my Yahoo SC is luna_13_1

Lori

Ok, thanks guys...I don't use Yahoo much, but my sn for that is irelandwhispers7. My AIM sn is psychokangaroo7, and my AOL sn is Sherlock7bMrkIII. I've got everyone blocked from AIM until I add them to my buddy list, but you can probably reach me when I'm on as Sherlock. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to talk these days...it's getting towards the end of the college semester and I have a lot of projects and papers due soon, not to mention tests to study for!

irelandwhispers said:
Ok, thanks guys...I don't use Yahoo much, but my sn for that is irelandwhispers7. My AIM sn is psychokangaroo7, and my AOL sn is Sherlock7bMrkIII. I've got everyone blocked from AIM until I add them to my buddy list, but you can probably reach me when I'm on as Sherlock. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to talk these days...it's getting towards the end of the college semester and I have a lot of projects and papers due soon, not to mention tests to study for!

Yeah I know what you mean about having so much stuff to do...my Profs gave us sooooo much stuff to do!!!

Lori:mac:

I keep getting booted offline all the time with my dial-up connection this summer so it makes it kinda hard to talk to anyone...:sad:

Looking forward to August...high-speed connection.

Back
Top Bottom