Anyone going to Elevation's show on October 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
For those of us who may not make it to Into the Heart (and even those who can!) Elevation is doing their big Toronto show on October 18! Apparently this venue is fantastic:

Sound Academy

Paul and I are going....I think Lucky Charms/Guaca/Whackamole will be there too for the first time in a loooooooooong time.....anyone else?

Elevation always puts on a tremendous show! :yes:

Oh! And Code Revival will be opening...they are an outstanding local band. :up:

Yours truly will be dancing too....I guess I'd better not overdo the eating and drinking at my party the weekend before. :uhoh:

damn, now that you arent coming to ITTH I guess I better show up now huh :ohmy:

I think I can make it so. :D

Finally an Elevation show - will I even recognize Brady? :lol:

OK Jess, think I got it all confirmed - dinner and Elevation sounds like a nice birthday treat, crap its been awhile, wonder if Ill still be able to sing a long :D:D:D

Yeay!!! :yippie:

So far it's just Paul, me and Lisa and we were going to meet at the Keg...which is a steak house! :eek: They do have lots of seafood though, which I recall that you do eat?

i just took a look at the menu and there is plenty for me to eat. :) what time are y'all meeting up?
another interferencer to meet - looking forward to it. We dont have anything carved in stone. Jess and I were waiting until she recovered from her house invasion :p to plan anything...Keg doesnt take reservations on weekend so we will have to figure it out, Im sure Jess will keep ya posted.
:wave::D Anyone else who wants to join us the more the merrier:D

Ah, I'd love to but Mass has his daughter this weekend so I guess we're babysitting...

That is usually my problem with these things, I usually have my kids with me the weekends that get togethers happen, this is the first time in years that I happen not to have the kids and am actually free.:D

Thanks Jess, I was going to post something about the gig today but you beat me to it... Sound Academy is a great venue and we have a special show planned so I hope lots of interferencers and anyone else who wants to show up makes it out. Tickets at ticketmaster or on the door. By the way welcome back Lisa!

I know its about time isnt it

better late than never I always say:lol:

Looking forward to catching up with the crew:drool:

I haven't been on here in.....ages!!

Looking forward to this show...it will be great to see you Lisa!

Yet another show I'll be missing :scream:

Brady, tell your boys that Calgary's a great city........... :waiting:

Hey everyone! I made it home without any trouble (aside from the border patrol NOT being a madonna fan). I had such a fun time. The awesome show more than made up for my misadventures leading up to it.

Jess - thanks for the food!!! I didn't realize how hungry I was until I took a bite into that pizza.
Lisa - it was a pleasure meeting you! Happy Birthday and thanks for the drink :)
Drea - I thought it was hilarious that you knew who I was before I knew who you were! It was nice to meet you.
Paul - good too see you too! Sorry I missed y'alls party, but that's cool how this worked out.

Brady, Mick, Kevin, John, and Craig; what an awesome show!!! You guys rocked and were super nice. It was great meeting you all. I hope to see you again soon!

And now for the pic spam!!

I got there early...LONG STORY. So I took a stroll on the dock.
l_f3397323414340cbb876bf15510c7ebb.jpg

Code Revival
l_1728c33e53d54dccbfdd79723c69e108.jpg

l_33822ec49f0e4613b78391d2e11e44af.jpg

l_7371dbb8e5504a19a5b884fdbb4873df.jpg

Jess, Lisa, Mia
l_04f6115425ca43feb980ae3c1cd6368d.jpg

I'm surprised I took so many! Cari is my photographer because A) she takes way better pictures than I do and B) I'm usually dancing too much to remember! That doesn't mean I wasn't dancing though :wink:

l_22c1131ed1fd44afaae2c6d7a3ae52fc.jpg

l_c43ce930df894f3b8390c951b6377579.jpg

l_f097ee45e50b4bb7a02e67f13c5fb3bb.jpg

l_0441f66793e34adbb76f5cfd04e0d635.jpg

l_f07b0517f32e4bba91ad35a3cd5f3d57.jpg

l_1ecd9a61830b43dfa14087f111d9b8d9.jpg

l_d3a9aad63929408eb09d9e1c9ae00916.jpg

It was one of Elevation's best shows. They were really on their game last night. Definitely worth the ~18hr drive. :up:

:yippie: glad you all had a great time!!! awesome shots. not as good as i would have taken, but good none-the-less. :lol: just kidding!

Mia, looks like you took the standard front and center position..... NICE.

per usge :sexywink:
us shorties gotta make sure we can see!

and yes, my photos pale in comparison to yours. and that is not a jk!! i have the eye, just not the coordination.

Back
Top Bottom