Anyone going to Elevation's show on October 18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if they only knew

Mia Mia Mia, :lol: misadventures doesnt really give it justice. :D
I still remember Jessica picking up the phone to a very excited Mia, Im here!
Jessica goes out to get ya at the restaurant, and after about 30 seconds, Paul and I looked at each other and thought she's at the wrong restaurant! :hug::D:lol: poor girl...getting to the venue, Mia had 40 cents to her name for the night, :heart: poor girl, so we made sure she had some food poor girl and had something to drink poor girl...and I still remember our horror when we couldnt get back into the venue from the outside food kiosk, and Mia wandering around with her pizza, between curtain and glass wall, omg, Im still laughing...

and did I say

poor girl.....:cute::cute::heart:

fun night, and dont forget they did Stories for Boys too! and TGBHF was absolutely amazing I must say, Wire was ummmm:combust::D

And for those of you wondering what TGBHF is....that would be THE GROUND BENEATH HER FEET!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :combust: :faint: Elevation...you outdid yourselves again! :yes:

Mia, thank you for being such a great sport...and I'm so sorry you missed dinner! :( I'm glad you made it home safe and that you had a great time! It was such fun having you next to us in the front! :D

Lisa, it has been wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long. You sure picked a good show to make your comeback! Hopefully it won't be another 4 years....the point of going to Elevation is so that you don't have to wait that long between U2 shows! :laugh: :lmao:

Kafrun, thanks! :) That costume is starting to wear out...but it still looks pretty good, and has a lot of sentimental value. ;)

:lol: hey it made for a great story, didn't it? my "misadventures" getting there and getting fed was just a microcosm to the madness that is my life. it's pretty amusing when you think about it :)

sidenote: the cab dispatch manager just called a few minutes ago. he is going to refund my cab ride!!! he sincerely apologized too, and hoped that i'd come back to toronto. what a nice guy!

holla for the dollahs!

:laugh: oh wow.
well right before dropping me off at SA, cab2 asked if i was married. when i said no he was in shock and disbelief. he asked if it was because i was picky. i said no, i just had bad timing ;)

he asked if he could take me out for coffee after the show, but i didn't know when it was going to end. i told him i was going back to buffalo anyway. we exchanged numbers and he said he'd call me at 11. as it turns out, my phone ran out of battery that night, so i've no idea if he did call. he didn't leave a msg either way.

so much for that! it's okay, i was doing better things at 11 than having coffee with a stranger anyway ;)

Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday, you were a great crowd. We had a blast and hope you did too. Here is the set:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Electric Co
Follow
Stories
Still Haven't Found
Sometimes
Even Better
Mysterious Ways
Gone
End of World