Anyone from the Isle of Man or Liverpool?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing a quick bit of maths for you, saying roughly 60 million Brits are in the UK, 1,200,000 bought HTDAAB, thats 1/50. So with 80,000 on the Isle of Man, there should be about 1,600 U2 fans around!

Hope you find some!

I know two people from the Isle of Man, similar age to you...got to be good odds on you actually knowing them:hmm:

They be just normal people...they're both at Manchester uni though with me, and one has an Irish girlfriend from Dublin...if that rings any bells?

Then stop stickin your arse out the window:tongue:

Forgive me for being nosey but I noticed your prized U2 possession was a free CD with the Sunday Times? This wouldn't happen to be the one with Ground Beneath Her Feet on it? As that was the CD that got me and my brothers into U2 in the first place:up:

Yes it is. :D Same sort of situation for me. I remember playing the Beautiful Day vid on some crappy old computer my brother had found. :lol: That and Elevation on my Now 49 cassette. I dont know why, but I just decided to buy ATYCLB, which was weird cos I didnt buy albums, I only ever got compilations like the Now tapes. I was actually really embarassed buying it. :lol:

I still listen to the live I Will Follow off there a lot. :)

I Remember You oooooo....it was good stuff...our neighbours complained about me and my brother playing Ground Beneath Her Feet too loudly, good times:D

Back
Top Bottom