Anyone from PENNSYLVANIA? I need a favor =(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hi guys :wave:

I know I've been gone fore a while but my heart is with you, always :heart:

I'm looking for someone to live in Pennsylvania, if it's in Lanenberg, even better

The thing is: I won an acution on eBat for a drum set. The add said "pick up only" but on the description he said he can send it if the bidder asks and pays for it.

The drums are YAMAHA, and the same sizes for LARRY MULLEN's drum set. They're perfect. It cost $400, a bargain.

Here the drum set:
1fm4JFz

So I told him my brother lives currently in UTAH (he is), and he can send the drums there, then my brother would ship them to CHILE (where I'm from).

He said he checked on UPS and it would cost me an extra $360 to have them delivered. I went to UPS and found cheaper options, none over 200 dollars.

I told him that, that maybe we can "crunch the numbers", and the answer this mornig was:

no. I don't want to crunch numbers. this is why I don't wont international bidders bidding on my auctions. its to much of a pain in the ass. therefor I will release you from any responsibility for this auction and will not give you negative feedback. I understand you really want these drums but, no international bidders means ''no international bidders'' for a reason. thank you for your time and your understanding.

And sure, I understand him, but I really want the drums and if he wants to sell it...

Ok, so the bottom line is:

I wanted to see if anyone could help me on this, someone who lives in Penn. and can go, pick up the drums and send them to my brother (or if it's not that expensive, directly to me)

I just hope someone here can help me, and if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be, but I have to try

ahahahaha :(

the guy has it on eBay again
no bids
no one wants to go pick it up
and here I am, in Chile, sad about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom