Anyone from Michigan??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone form Michigan??

Well, I am :D Northern Michigan actually... I LOVE it here... yay! I'm never movin away from here, unless I get a chance to move to the UP!!!
Well, if anyone, maybe we can chat or somthin. If you have Yahoo messenger let me know! Here's my screen name for it- in_a_little_while616

But if you don't have that we can chat by email too...

I'm originally from the U.P...I lived there for the first 18 years of my life. A couple weeks after I graduated high school, Dad and I moved downstate. We've been here a little over 4 years now.

There's a lot of country where I'm at now, if you go to the right spots. It's not like back home though. I actually lived in the country back home...on a dead end gravel road. It was pretty and peaceful...but it is kind of nice to be in a city that has more stuff to do though.

Yea, it would be nice if I had something to do during the day lol. But I really like the country though... but only like 10 miles away there is city... so yea. But, I can't drive to get there :D I'll be able to drive... whenever I'm ready to start driving...

I don't live in MI, but we have a cottage up there, and I'm up there every summer, it's so much better than CO!!

Back
Top Bottom