anyone from dublin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild honey 7

Acrobat
I'm going to Dublin on Monday, gonna stay there a few months....so I'm looking for u2 fans from Dublin....or other people doing the same like me.

um,i'm going down to Dublin for my birthday,if that helps,but i don't think i would go to the studios looking for them. If i even seen bono i'd pass out or run away! But i'm going down for the shopping on 2nd October for my 18th birthday.

Lil'Bono said:
um,i'm going down to Dublin for my birthday,if that helps,but i don't think i would go to the studios looking for them. If i even seen bono i'd pass out or run away! But i'm going down for the shopping on 2nd October for my 18th birthday.

I wanted to much nice things in Dublin on Friday :drool:

I got a really nice pink scarf with pink ribbon through it. It was all I could afford. It's really pretty.

Lil'Bono said:

hah shoppin in dublin.i hope your loaded.its like the most expensive place ever..but also the coolest i lived there for few months, recently came back to the uk to go to college.
have fun thou and celebrate with "black velvit" :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom