Anyone from Chicago/Chicagoland area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO

Blue Crack Addict
Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois..
Just like the title says...is any U2 fans from either Chicago or the Chicagoland area?

I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys...who knows maybe I'll see you (If your going to the May 10th concert)

I'm just asking, that's all. I don't care if your visiting Chicago if U2 comes around.

Lizzie

hello hello :)
I'm from the Chicagoland area, too. Soooo looking forward to the show, I get to see them play on Bono's birthday, too! I live in the NW burbs, but am going to stay closer downtown when they roll into town.

oh man i used to live near arlington heights...take the trains to chicago, the buses to woodfield mall
memories.......

I am from Chicago. Grew up in the south loop, and live in lakeview when I'm not at school (Purdue).

Any Chicagoans wanna talk about U2, just talk to me over AIM. The name's knox1845. :wave:

So I live like 2 or so hours from Chicago, and it's in Indiana, but close enough that people call my house to get me to subscribe to Chicago newspapers. LOL

I wasn't lucky enough to score and Chi-town tickets, but I was able to get some for Cleveland. Heh, maybe I'll win some Chicago tix on the radio.

I'm up for chat if anyone wants :)

I haven't heard of any radio contests yet, but I know last time U2 toured my local station had tics to give away. Granted, they played at Notre Dame....lets hope the contest wasn't a one-time thing.

I'm from chicago.. or nearby.
live in a small suburb by chicago.
I'm a new member on interference too

I heard bout the concert tix on the radio
but I heard they were given away already??..
or maybe i have unreliable sources. hah

well i may go to the 5/10 show too

i currently have a GA for it, so we'll see :wave:

yes, and she likes to talk

thus making her hard to miss

there are lots of pretty u2 fans

yeah i really dont know much about it either, so i dont know if ill be going

though i did go to a pre opener party at the hard rock in san diego and won free tickets to the show, so that was fun

was a good time actually

it was really good to meet some other u2 fans

u2 fans are really amazing, i had an awesome time at the opener because i had met some really cool people, hopefully ill meet more at other shows

ive been to chicago quite a lot actually

i have a few friends up there now, its not too far a drive from st louis so ill go visit them every now and then

chicago is damn expensive though, my friend has an apt in lincoln park and his rent is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom