Anyone from Chicago/Chicagoland area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from Buffalo Grove, norwest burbs of Chicago! Looking to find U2 tix for september 25 in Milwaukee for GA!!! Looking on ebay presently. Costs $350/pair!!! Ouch, but it will be worth it! Also going to tuesday show in Chicago. Can't wait! If anyone has info on GA's, please let me know!!!!

Hi suzannern2321. :wave:

I live in a southwest suburb of the city. :)

Keep checking goldcoast tickets for the 25th. They usually have the lowest prices and you can go and pick the tickets up.

Welcome to Interference!

Just saw this thread. I'm in the NW burbs (as of 2 weeks ago I'm in Long Grove) and it just so happens I'm looking to carpool to the September 20 show I have a ticket for. And making some local friends would be great too! :) Drop me an email or pm me! clarityat3am at gmail dot com

I'm from Lincolnwood/Skokie to be precise, nearby Chicago though so I just plainly put Chicago as my location

but I had a question for WildHoneyAlways or just anyone who uses this site goldcoasttickets.com or is familiar with it..

WildHoneyAlways said:

Keep checking goldcoast tickets for the 25th. They usually have the lowest prices and you can go and pick the tickets up.

I've been trying to find tickets for Chicago (20 or 21st) for a LONG time. and this site finally has some GA at a price that I like! but I dont get this though...

it says GA G1 $185.00
then later FLOOR GA $149.00
then FLOOR GA11 $149.00

is there a difference in the GAs or something??

I'm also debating which day to get tickets for..

PLEASE can someone help me out :huh:

Back
Top Bottom