Anybody coming to Glasgow???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimberly

Babyface
heya.... I was just wondering if anybody was coming to the concert in Glasgow - at Hampden - on the 21st June?? If you are then plz plz let me know..... thank U xxx

Kimberly said:
heya.... I was just wondering if anybody was coming to the concert in Glasgow - at Hampden - on the 21st June?? If you are then plz plz let me know..... thank U xxx

Yes, I'll be there...have a standing ticket and coming from the States. I'm hoping to be at the 2nd Twickenham show, so am flying to Glasgow from London on the 20th.

I wish I was standing too cos i wanted to be closer. But they had no standing tix left :-( .....I'll still be standing(on my seat) probz lol....just a "wee bit" further away than I would have liked. :p

Im coming but sitting as my kids are coming with me, although the eldest is 15 and taller than me, Ididnt like the thought of my 11 year old in the standing area. Anyway I know I'll be standing all night - no chance of my backside hitting the seat haha

Answering my own question!

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club added to the support list.

BRMC TO SUPPORT U2
BRMC are happy to announce that U2 has asked the band to join them on their current world tour. Along with Interpol and U2, BRMC will play Hampden Park, Glasgow on June 21.

I'll be there, easy for me, I live in Glasgow! Not long until it now, Manchester first though, bring it on!

i'll be there too from USA, standing, starting in manchester an going all the way through cardiff and then Live 8 (hopefully if i get tix)

btw, hi gman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom