Any Vancouver Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
Just wondering if there are any Vancouver fans in here who would be interested in any future meets U2 and non-U2 related.

Hey, I'm one!!:)

Ive just rencety moved to Vancouver. And I totally dig U2! AAnd it would be cool to meet other U2 fans in this city. Anyone else interested?

I would love to get together and I have a friend who got me into U2 who would definately go too, so count us in fo sho ! :)

Even tho i've lived here my whole life I only have one friend who's really into U2. :(

Hey Isabelle it was nice talking to you today. I have an idea if you guys are into it. Last year me and a friend went down to Kits beach around 6pm and just hung out listening to music and it was so much fun and basically for free. Bring whoever you want, I checked the weather for the next few days and it looks kind of shady but next week it should be nice again. Personally i love the beach watching sunset and just hang'in out listening to our boys. :sexywink: I was planning on doing this next week anyways but the more the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom