Any U2 fans in Cleveland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoInAKilt

The Fly
Hey are there any U2 fans in Cleveland?

Saturday night at the Harp, there is an AWSOME U2 coverband playing there. The U2 coverband is Zoo Station.

If anyone is going...please let me know..caue I'd love to meet up with some fans..

Zoo Station is a cool U2 coverband...awesome guys...they are so fun! :)

Cheers,
Katelyn

hi,
i will be in cleveland for the peter gabriel show nov19, and will be leaving sometime after i hit the r-n-r hall of fame on the 20th. anything going on after the show on the 19th? let me know.

hmm i dont know. I'll have to look. I know the U2 coverband Zoo Station is playing on November 15 and i believe they are playing another date in november...i dont know how long you are staying or anything...ill get back to you
im tryig to win tickets to peter gabriel.haha its not working.

~Katelyn

well, i will be in tues the 19th at around 6, probably grab a few drinks and head to the show. my plan for wed the 20th is to wake up whenever and head to the hall and then split later that day. if you end up going to the show or if anything is happening, maybe we can meet up. if not, let me know if there is anything exciting happening on a tuesday night in c-town. thanks

hey folks, it's jeff, the bass player from zoo station. this is such a
cool site. just to let you know. we're playing feb 1 at brendan oneils in westlake, waiting for a reply today from the harp in cleveland for feb. 7 and playing for sure at flannerys irish pub
on saturday feb. 8. for directions email me at jeffasadam@u2email.com. take care

jeffasadam said:
hey folks, it's jeff, the bass player from zoo station. this is such a
cool site. just to let you know. we're playing feb 1 at brendan oneils in westlake, waiting for a reply today from the harp in cleveland for feb. 7 and playing for sure at flannerys irish pub
on saturday feb. 8. for directions email me at jeffasadam@u2email.com. take care

Hi Jeff! I called Flannerys about you guys!

We really hope to see you at one of the Interference gatherings that weekend! :wave:

hey folks, jeff from zoostation again. we're confirmed for the harp
on friday feb7. address is 4408 detroit ave ph# is 216-939-0200
flannerys is on e.4th and prospect by the gund. ph# is 216-781-7782. hope to meet you soon!

hey edge, talked to one of our clubs in westlake(cleve suburb)
on sunday , if i can get 80 interference people to commit to show
up, he'll run specials for eveyone and we'll play, anyone else interested call me 440-342-3120. only 10 minutes from downtown.
p.s-need to know by this sunday
thanks edge, jeff
pss-club is called brendan oneills(true irish pub)

Back
Top Bottom