Any Scottish u2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mazz

The Fly
I would like to know if anyone from scotland vist this site and anyone else that fancys a chat

Hi Mazz (and Brian)!
I know you live in Perth!Am I right?
Going to talk to you on R/Ir.U2ers very soon.
Brian,you missed my last post.
Bye!

sorry mr b
I know your from dundee but could not reply before as I was having problems with my name something to do with my email address.
I am from Perth

Well remembered Aine
where are you from again and how long have you all been u2 fans

Hi Mazz,

I live in St.Petersburg,Russia,and I have been a U2 fan since 1994.
And I'm not Scottish,but I'm here - is it OK?

Bye!

yes aine you are welcome i have been a fan since red rocks way back in 83 I have been to dublin wrote my name on the wall but every time i go back it has been painted over but hey it always gives me an excuse to go back
love
mazz

Thank you,Mazz.
Do you mean you renovate it each time you come to Dublin? How sweet!If I'm in Dublin,
I'll try to find it - is it "Mazz" or your
actual name?

Love,
Aine

------------------

Hi aine
last time i was there i was with four friends and we left a little message
something like
party with Bono
talk to Edge
do drugs with Adam
sleep with Larry
Please forgive us for the nasty poem but we were all quite drunk at the time.
We were over for my friends birthday so as you can imagine we were in the pubs most of the time apart from when I dragged them down to Windmill lane. Time before that I wrote my name and my kids but when I went back it was painted over but I have pictures of everthing so I dont mind to much

Oh,Mazz...Is that true you are a teacher ?
Then your pupils are lucky! I'm sure you teach literature or something no less sublime ?

LOL
Aine

yeah it true I am a teacher
at the moment I am teaching primary 6 kids
I dont think they have even heard of u2 but they will by the end of this term that for sure.
I must think of a project that involves a field trip to Dublin( somehow i dont think the headteacher will buy that one but i live in hope)

Back
Top Bottom