Any people here from Upstate New York?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mistyrose

War Child
Hey all!
smile.gif

I'm new here...registered a week ago and am finally able to post.

Just wondering if there are any others over here from the Upstate, NY area?

I live in a suburb of Rochester. I saw U2 in concert in Buffalo on May 31st and it was awesome!
wink.gif

I had heard rumors that they might be coming to Syracuse or Rochester as part of their third leg, but now it does't look that way.
frown.gif
Though who knows? I'm not putting much stock into rumors until they come out with the official stuff..

tania
tongue.gif

hi, i am from buffalo and was at that show and a few others. i doubt they will come back to buffalo for the third leg, but am hoping for rochester or syracuse, and toronto again (as always). can i count on you to get tickets for rochester or syr for me?
smile.gif

chris

Hey Chris,

You're a newbie like me...coll!
smile.gif

Yeah, I am still hoping for Rochester/Syracuse but will go to Toronto or Ontario, Canada if I have to. *smirk*

As far as tickets are concerned, as soon as they are available, I'll see what I can do...

Nice to meet you!

tania

yes, i am a newbie too. hopefully they will come somewhere near this area in the fall. i will keep my fingers crossed. just busting your chops about tickets, but if they do come... where near crapshester do you live? my bro lived in webster for a while, and i still have a few friends in suburbs there. nice to meet you too.
chris
smile.gif

Hey Chris...

I'm actually from "Where Life is Worth Living" care to take a guess as to which suburb that is...also there was a TV show in the '80s with the same name..
wink.gif
:lol:

Hmm, the place my friends and I usually go to get tickets is at the Kaufmann's in Irondequoit Mall, which is ten minutes away...

tania--
p.s. so i take it you hate crapchester?

that is so funny, i almost fell over laughing the first time i saw that sign.

i don't hate it there, actually i think it is pretty nice. my friend still lives there. do you know where park ave. is? i go out there once every couple of months. it's a good time and something different than buffalo.
chris

Back
Top Bottom