Any Eastern Ohio people out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I live in Boardman, which is a suburb of Youngstown, Ohio. We're right on the OH/PA border, about halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I haven't come across anyone from Ohio so far, and I was just wondering if there were a lot of us here. Where are you guys?:shrug:

Not a whole lot...just a pretty little town. I've come to appreciate it more after being away from it in college!

im northwest of Sharon Pa, in mercer county (such a sad part of the state. Empty, lonely and absolutely zero U2 fans nearby.) At least its close to pittsburgh and cleveland. We should IM each other. Heres my addresses and what not: AIM: AchtungzoobabiU2 YIM: theadamclaytonlover MSN: edge@advntr.com Id love to chat.

Sounds good to me! My AIM screen name is Clydeferret. Long story, basically I have a ferret named Clyde! :rolleyes:

Oh, and btw, I'm not very far from Sharon, and my brother lives in New Castle! :)

Last edited:
ladylardence said:
Sounds good to me! My AIM screen name is Clydeferret. Long story, basically I have a ferret named Clyde! :rolleyes:

Oh, and btw, I'm not very far from Sharon, and my brother lives in New Castle! :)

I have been to Sharon & New Castle many times!

Back
Top Bottom